looking for cycling buddies in their 20s

feathers

Hi all

I'm a female in my 20s looking for other peeps in their 20s for weekend (road) rides.

other females would be especially great!

social/chilled pace, but looking to get a bit fitter and faster (wanting sub-4 argus next yr)

probably on Sundays only

lookin to ride from Cape Town CBD/Point area, in camps bay direction, but could also start more southwards than that if nec.

drop me a PM if interested Smile

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres loads of hubbers from that area, and group rides all the time as well.

i'm sure you'll find someone to join up on a ride with

theres loads of hubbers from that area' date=' and group rides all the time as well.

[/quote']

You're too old, plus you're marriedWink

just spoke to my son who is in 20's. He is very interested but needs a photo and vital statistics before committing.

Also please give interests, hobbies, hang-ups, favourite music, books, salary, bank balance, assets list (physical & financial), make of bike, etc etc

Big%20smile
racman2009-04-11 10:44:16

theres loads of hubbers from that area' date=' and group rides all the time as well.

[/quote']

You're too old, plus you're marriedWink

haha chop.. and you're in holland.

i wasnt offering my services - and besides, i charge by the hour. look me up in the yellow pages LOL

lol

he'd have to go for a ride with me to find any of those out

if he exists that is Tongue

Wellcome to the HUB feathers!!

I can see these hubbers are not going to be to much help. PM Skye and ask her for some details regarding group rides. You will find that theres not really a group of only ladies riding. Another hubber that might be of some help would be NixTCR. Not sure of your level of riding as you do not state that but you might be able to fall in with them.

lol

Quite a kinky nick you have there little lady............  so do you use them or is it false advertisingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lol

Quite a kinky nick you have there little lady............  so do you use them or is it false advertisingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Slowly does it Samma. We do not wish to scare the new lady just yet do we?Wink

lol

Sorry mate but when you look at this the whole day,

20090411_123731_IM000378.JPG

Then anything that has to do with feathers, gets the blood going..................WinkWinkWinkWinkWink, but then again I can just be a perverted old manEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lol

Sorry mate but when you look at this the whole day' date='

20090411_123731_IM000378.JPG

Then anything that has to do with feathers, gets the blood going..................WinkWinkWinkWinkWink, but then again I can just be a perverted old manEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

[/quote']

lol

what is it with you guys

is a new girl on the hub that rare, that it gets u so excited Tongue

u guys should be ashamed, some of u are old enuf to be my dad Big%20smileBig%20smile

Feathers dont stress these old men are just as excited when they see a new flavour energy bar on the market it happens when you chill out on the hub for too long!!!!

If i lived in cape town i would offer to ride with but unfortunately i cant afford a plane ticket every weekend on sundays

P.S. Sammajoor really does see those everyday i feel so bad for him... Ok i am over it smiley36.gif

lol

what is it with you guys

is a new girl on the hub that rare, that it gets u so excited Tongue

u guys should be ashamed, some of u are old enuf to be my dad

You have spunk!! Must admit that. But not all of us are that old.

Feathers dont stress these old men are just as excited when they see a new flavour energy bar on the market it happens when you chill out on the hub for too long!!!!

If i lived in cape town i would offer to ride with but unfortunately i cant afford a plane ticket every weekend on sundays

P.S. Sammajoor really does see those everyday i feel so bad for him... Ok i am over it smiley36.gif

Hey laaitie watchitLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...

Hey laaitie watchitLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...

Sorry Oom smiley36.gif smiley36.gif