The Lemmers and CSA

fandacious

Oh' date=' and so by the way,

I would like to see this Lemmer in charge of PPA and not involved with CSA.

HE IS THE ONLY GUY IN THIS COUNTRY WHO CAN ORGINIZE A 3 DAY BOLAND TOUR WITHIN 2 WEEKS.

The PPA and CSA could not re- orginise a "Giro" in one year. Only after a lot of moans and groans, David Bellairs contacted a friend.

[/quote']

Aren't you supposed to be finished with theHub?

Can we call you popH?
Nothingness2010-02-05 07:49:57

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of interest, to see how things are progressing, how did licence renewal go at the beginning of this year for those who had issues last year?

Purely out of interest and no hidden agenda...

the biggest drawback of being on the board is that i must be diplomatic, sort of. so i cannot be my normal rude self, but thats good says my wife.

i had an on site meeting with PPA at the finish of coming sunday's race, the medallion in stellenbosch. Explained why we cannot have cones turning in from Annandale into R44 on last kilo, moved the finish a bit further along, good uphill finish like last year, cones will be on uphill on OTHER side of white line.

Medium route start time is only at 08h40 to give long route racing bunches time to finish without meeting other distances on way to finish.

So we're addressing problems, and PPA (esp Wendy)more than willing to learn, improve, putting riders first.

And it was in my worktime, still hope you okes all get involved, will be great for the sport if all the hubexperts come help one weekend a year.Wink

I see Hendrik Wagenar, Gotty Hansen nominated for top CSA posts by your provinces. Really moving forward here.

Great work Lem and that is meant very sincerely. Hendrik sacrifices huge amounts of his time for the betterment of the sport and is one of those who has put his money where his mouth is. I look forward to seeing Popeye putting himself forward for some duty, your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Lemmer, I am willing to come and help anytime if I can make it a safer place for the guys to race. I will be the enforcer. You really pulled your socks up buy changing the times of the shorter routes to make it a better ride for the elite and front guys. Lets see how it works this sunday.

Big J

The Only Big J2010-02-05 22:20:24

Wink

I see Hendrik Wagenar, Gotty Hansen nominated for top CSA posts by your provinces. Really moving forward here.

Be nice now. You can learn a lot from Gotty.

my 2c ,

i don't think that starting the short distance ride so late will be the solution. you will just get the less competent long route funrider meeting up with the less competent short distance funrider. even a bigger recipe for disaster.

what i can't understand is the 1 min gaps between groups, which means groups can see each other on the road, inevitably they will catch and form a larger group. have bigger start groups and longer time gaps. start the short route immediately after the long, then the short should be finished by the time the long comes in. for eg if you take the s'vlei ride, i rode in H and my son rode in P in the short route and i caught him in the last Kilo, if they had started the short ride half an hour earlier i would not have caught him or the the other drips and drabs of the short route. btw the big crash in the subvets was caused by a rider in the subvets with no outside interference.the big crash in the H bunch was caused by a rider from the short route mixing in with the bunch.

another solution is for longer distances of 110+ k's and 50-60k's for the short. 

< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">

nothingness' date=' you smoking some good stuff.[/quote']

Yip.  Aha.  I'm making the whole thing up.

This really says a lot about you.