Trek's @#$%ing linkage...

Merlin

Biking used to be my Life...it's now been replaced, but I still like jol'ng around on a bike, and letting it go would be like losing a dream.

I'm not prepared to shell out that kind of money right now - my other obsession takes it. :D

...and I've been riding high-end bikes for many years now, so riding a bargain-bin bike nowadays just doesn't do it for me, and wouldn't last with my riding style. :)

I also enjoy the tech, so the higher-end bikes take up that part of the enjoyment. :)

N.

You could just sell it and buy one of these....

Wink

STOP FLASHING YOUR TITUS

Guest Big H

How are u. Is that the yellow monster that got replaced??? Still chill out in the Combi at linchtime???? I am in Nigeria now after two years in Mozambique. Could not take the *&%#%*)&%^ Ben Schoeman any more!!!!!!!! Even Nigeria is better than the (&^$^U*%$^**((^ Ben Schoeman!!!!!!

Guest Big H
Linchtime .......... what is that He haw haw he he !!!!!!!!

Nigeria permanently or contract? :o 419-land...

I'm...stressed. ;]

Yellow? The DH rig was sold off, and the VRX as stated, is no more...fatal failure.

The Remedy is a little tame for my riding, so I had to tone it down a bit, more so with age. Hehe.

Yah, the bus is still around...along with a few other 'dubs. Hehe. That's my Life now.

I moved on from that company many eons ago.

Guest Big H

Busy with a roads project for another 28 months. Must get trough the elction first. Both Tandems still in RSA. Will stay untill after election. Funny enough the place is starting to grow on me..... hope it is not the dirt growing on me!!!!!!

In 28 months you'll be able to donate them to a museum. :D

Look out for VW parts for me. ;)

N.

You could just sell it and buy one of these....

Wink

STOP FLASHING YOUR TITUS

BRILLIANT!!!!

...and I've been riding high-end bikes for many years now' date=' so riding a bargain-bin bike nowadays just doesn't do it for me, and wouldn't last with my riding style. :) [/quote']

ARE YOU CALLING MY SCOTT GENIUS MC50 WITH 2007 XTR DUAL CONTROL SHIFTERS A BARGAIN BIN BIKE?!!!!

OK, I'll try and calm down now. Hope she didn't hear, she's got more talent than me and she'll kick your butt!