Chris Willemse "Specials"

Edition 507

Has anyone ever managed to secure one of Chris Willemse specials on groutsets, wheels and equipment? No? Not surprised, massive FALSE advertising in my opinion. Virtual shopping from a virtual store for stock that virtually never existed!!

Yes I have, yes I know people that have... Best is to print the advert, walk in to the shop and go "I want this, at this price" and they'll sort you out..

CarbonBoy what did you have a problem with?

Please let me know so i can correct it.

All the specials is accurate.  Sure there are times where we are out of stock.

Thanks for bringing your problem to my attention.  Dont forget to state your problem

Alot of people here have bought big purchases from him with no problems. I'm sure if there is a problem he can rectify it.

Carbonboy your first post on the Hub and you come out with smoking guns.

Would not surprise me if you are a shop owner that are sour because you cannot compete with CWC.

I have bought plenty of specials the past year and can only speak in the highest regard of CWC.

I saw an item on his site - called to the shop to see if they had stock (yes I know the shop is different to the online part) and they had the item and it was cheaper than advertisd on the site......nice one !

Chrispy, I had that urgument before on the Hub, and was almost killed. Lots of reasons on the diff. in the 2 sores (but in one room). I was in your position before and had a personal chat with klein chris about....He still owns me a cup of coffee)

BUT NOW: (as Fatty Say). Remember the sales guys don't always have Chris Jnr. laptop open to see the online prices... So phone them before you go, confirm the online price... and shop till you drop !!

"Best is to print the advert, walk in to the shop and go "I want this, at this price" and they'll sort you out.. "

I bought almost R2000 stuff the last 2 weeks from them, doing just that.MTB and Road = Chains, clusters, tubbie's etc.)

no you're not. They give you what you want because you are always full of blood and mud.

And than you like to complain on Monday mornings as well smiley8.gif

Ons het nog nooit enige probleme by CW gehad nie, en al was hy duurder sou ons hom verseker nog steeds support het. CW is nie soos die bike shops hier in JHB wat Over promise en under deliver nie....