*4th Update* Official Obox Design/Hub SA Kit

pererace70

So, Admin and I have been working on some kit for Obox Design / Hub SA / Mirra Photography.

I've changed the focus to Obox Design as opposed to From the Couch (as it were) because the logo looks better, more retro.

Check out all the versions on Page 6 (theHub aint digging all the picture on one post) and let me know what you like / hate.

Original

20090510_103351_red_rocket_kit_.gif

pererace702009-05-15 06:59:44

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The pink in this picture didn't turn out as I imagined, it's a richer pink I'm aiming for, darker. Colour code #ff3366

I like the Wasp kit more.

They're such different styles I don't suppose people who really really like the Wasp kit will be into ours.

or they should take one of each. but its quite funny. The Whasp Kit is very Joburg and this kit, is a little more, well, Cape Town. 

or they should take one of each. but its quite funny. The Whasp Kit is very Joburg and this kit' date=' is a little more, well, Cape Town. 

[/quote']

Not everybody in Cape Town is into wearing pink. Explain your statement.

or they should take one of each. but its quite funny. The Whasp Kit is very Joburg and this kit' date=' is a little more, well, Cape Town. 

[/quote']

I agree with this.

Onetime, it's not about the pink, it's about the more retro, less detailed style.