Frozen Banana rocks

PPWTF

Wouldn't freezing the banana turn it into Lo Gi?

would be cool to pop one of these down before a race...

mmmm..... imagine keeping one of them frozen and having it mid race on a hot day.

Tongue

• 12 years later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a resurrection! Frozen banana in smoothies is toooo good. Unfortunately all my bananas just went into two banana bread... So no frozen goodness for me

So what am I doing wrong ?

Had some over ripe bananas, peeled them, wrapped them in foil and stuck them in the freezer.

Tried one last night, was not impressed.

13 minutes ago, ouzo said:

Had some over ripe bananas, peeled them, wrapped them in foil and stuck them in the freezer.

Matter of preference, love them as a light pre-ride brekkie or as part of a quick dessert.

41 minutes ago, ouzo said:

Never tried them as overripe. The only ones I have had are ones that I can see wont be fresh in a day or two. When I wrap them up they arent brown or anything. The brown bananas do simply make the best banana bread though.

On 3/4/2022 at 9:49 AM, ouzo said:

I tried too, after seeing this thread last week. Didn't float my boat either and it was with a normal banana. OP claiming it's better than ice cream is maybe smoking something. 🤣🥷 (side note... what happened to original hub ninja emoji? #bringbacktheninja)

2 hours ago, DuncanCT said:

I tried too, after seeing this thread last week. Didn't float my boat either and it was with a normal banana. OP claiming it's better than ice cream is maybe smoking something. 🤣🥷 (side note... what happened to original hub ninja emoji? #bringbacktheninja)

If you have a Nutribullet or a blender you have to blend it... Yoh it is the good stuff. Also makes a banging smoothie with peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon...