Introducing Svalbard

Velouria

hehe - I discovered this morning that a new bike still needs to be pedalled. Came back to earth quite quickly after that. But the ride was still pretty good :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Velouria, I'm happy for you but that seat post angle looks funny.  Don't think I'll ever get used to itConfused.  If it makes you go even faster, it does not matter that it looks funny thoughWink.

Yeah - it does take a bit of getting used to - it looks like a very small frame, but when you are on it, it feels just right.

I weighed the butch lesbian with facial hair this morning - 13kgs on the dot. (still need to add a bottle cage though).

hahaha, I think my HT was 13kg but the DS is 11.7kg's, still, the HT felt faster and had better power transfer but the DS is better downhill but Mtb'ing is mostly uphill hiehiehie, I'd like to know what you feelings are after your first race about how much faster or slower you feel.

I feel like I've lost speed, but it's just a feeling at this stage.

hahaha' date=' I think my HT was 13kg but the DS is 11.7kg's, still, the HT felt faster and had better power transfer but the DS is better downhill but Mtb'ing is mostly uphill hiehiehie, I'd like to know what you feelings are after your first race about how much faster or slower you feel.

I feel like I've lost speed, but it's just a feeling at this stage.
[/quote']

M, ek moet self nou weer van voor af leer ry - ek was net mooi gewoond aan die HT se handling, nou is dit weer van voor af leerEmbarrassed.

It should level the playing fields when I have to push my bike up hill. Then again you were going so slowly up there that I probably need to add another 20kgs to the bike to make it fairLOL