Introducing Svalbard

Velouria

sounds all so complicated Velouria, but I'll have plenty of time staring at it from the back. Are you doing the Jonkerhoek Mtb race?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

Oh is THAT the Speedball. I saw in on their adin the bike mags. So it does not act as a supension seat post..... duh!!!! the bike has a shock thingy on the rear wheel. Blonde moment!!!!!!

it's this weekend' date=' the Saterday 7:30 Titus, 40km of fun fun funTongue[/quote']

Hmm, will see if I can drag my hangover out for that?

nah Titus, you need the rest, take the day off, I need to do well in at least one eventWink

Don't be silly Velouria, don't waist your time and talent on this little race, I'll write a nice little race report and you would not miss a thing...##please stay home, I came 19th last year so might just win it this time around!!!##OuchLOL

Don't worry Marius I am sure they will enter the longer 40km race. The 13km crown is still yours for the taking. Approve

Very very nice bike. My money's on you for Saturday Wink

A new bike just seems to take you up a level and seeing Marius is on an old Santa.... well, let's just leave it at that LOL