Spring ride

SwissVan

The cows over here aren't as impressive as in Swiss ville.  Well, the're actually sheep and they're shorn...

20090510_125105_aDSC02771.jpg

EVERYONE was out on their bicycles today.  Absolute stunner of a day.

20090510_125411_aDSC02854.jpg

Please dont believe all this Europe spring, sun, fun *** stories. - Ireland put out its best weather for my club spin yesterday - almost freezed and wet to the bone. Note to self - never EVER cycle without rain jacket here Confused

ok, today was nice, marchalled at a corner for arace that our club presented.

Please dont believe all this Europe spring' date=' sun, fun *** stories. - Ireland put out its best weather for my club spin yesterday - almost freezed and wet to the bone. Note to self - never EVER cycle without rain jacket here Confused

[/quote']

Thats why we call England muddy island, sorry Ireland kinda falls under the same umbrella.....pun intended Wink

Please dont believe all this Europe spring' date=' sun, fun *** stories. - Ireland put out its best weather for my club spin yesterday - almost freezed and wet to the bone. Note to self - never EVER cycle without rain jacket here Confused

[/quote']

Thats why we call England muddy island, sorry Ireland kinda falls under the same umbrella.....pun intended Wink

LOL At least you get all the good Guinness.  Remember they call Ireland The Emeral isle because it's green and it's green because it gets wet...

Anyway, it's only May!  Lots of time befor summer starts straatvark and Easyjet has so many flights from Ireland to EuropeWink

We have electric fnces here to keep the cows mtbkrs safe from the cows...

20090510_122033_11.JPG

Gee' date=' Swiss, I am disappointed, any self respecting Saffa would have nicked that power unit and carried it home by now.!!Big%20smile

You been living there too long - you've become "Honest"Shocked

[/quote']

LOL Pity I dont have any lawn to fence off, otherwise you never know Cry

Pun accepted SVan Wink

WH, used Ryanair last week to join the queen in her celebrations (and some red lights... Wink) - but was thrown out of a cycle shop in Edam Angry What a control freak owner that dont allow "self service" ie walk the around in the shop after already paid for 3 days of bike rental Angry

Pun accepted SVan Wink

WH' date=' used Ryanair last week to join the queen in her celebrations (and some red lights... Wink) - but was thrown out of a cycle shop in Edam Angry What a control freak owner that dont allow "self service" ie walk the around in the shop after already paid for 3 days of bike rental Angry
[/quote']

Probably because you told him you went to Belgium and enjoyed it LOL

Also, sorry to bust you bubble, but the queen wasn't in Amsterdam, she was playing doggems in Apeldoorn....

Pun accepted SVan Wink

WH' date=' used Ryanair last week to join the queen in her celebrations (and some red lights... Wink) - but was thrown out of a cycle shop in Edam Angry What a control freak owner that dont allow "self service" ie walk the around in the shop after already paid for 3 days of bike rental Angry

[/quote']

Also, sorry to bust you bubble, but the queen wasn't in Amsterdam, she was playing doggems in Apeldoorn....

So it wasnt her behind the door(s) with bikini that glow in the aquarium lights? Confused

Pun accepted SVan Wink

[/quote']

So it wasnt her behind the door(s) with bikini that glow in the aquarium lights? Confused

I thought I told you not to smoke that sht!? You got conned boet!