Tokai, Sunday?

fatcyclist

You would have killed half the guys!

Im soi excited, I got my bike back from the shop and gears are all fine, the short stem makes the bike to much fun!!

Moretrails Im also nit riding this weekend(well not with the "conventional guys" but we must rida again, I think we can have good fun chasing each other around. Leave your brother at home though, cause let alone someone keeping up with me on the swichbacks, he was doing it on a hardtail singlespeed! haha he makes me look bad!

Im stil sore though, got bruises everywere.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah BOS i'm keen!!! Thumbs%20Up Will plan for a spin next weekend..need to put in some time with the misses this saturday it seems.

My bro - he's quick, just wait till we get him on a bigger bike...Ouch Planning a steel HT with a big hit fork and some gears for him to play with, maybe the gears will slow him down....

Yeah BOS i'm keen!!! Thumbs%20Up Will plan for a spin next weekend..need to put in some time with the misses this saturday it seems.

My bro - he's quick' date=' just wait till we get him on a bigger bike...Ouch Planning a steel HT with a big hit fork and some gears for him to play with, maybe the gears will slow him down....
[/quote']

Just dont give him to many at onceWink

I saw a pic of a 4x bike from the Belgium round about2-3 weeks ago. the guy was running like 3 gears attached to the freehub (looking like ss set-up). Thinking of maybe trying to set something up like that, seeing as the gears thing is not his style. He needs the big hit fork though, he is pinning that F100 of mine...