ID this Crank Please

Johan Bornman

Could someone please identify this crank.

I have to send someone in the bundu a set of chainrings for this crank and I want to make absolutely sure the right stuff arrives first time. It looks like a compact crank but I'm no expert on Shimano's range.

20090519_035027_shimano.jpg

If I am counting corrrectly the big bldae looks like a 50 and middle 36? can be thirty4 only counting half of the ring

Guest Big H

If I roughly measure the crank length and the BCD on the picture and assume it is a 170mm crank they are 110BCD chainwheels. You will have to confirm with the person in the bundu what his crank length is.

Shimano FCR 600 Compact Chainring 34 and 50 teeth with 110mm BCD
Big H2009-05-19 04:57:30

If you look on the back of the crank arms around the pedal hole the exact model number of crank is printed/stamped there. Don't take chances as it could also be a FC4550 crankset.

The way to tell the difference if you don't have the bike is simple. 10 spd cassette = FCR600 and 9 spd = FC4550.Mr Mulebar2009-05-19 06:08:58

Guest Big H

JB, kon jy toe uitvind watse crank dit was??????

Ek gaan met die compact wassenaam wat KDEE voorgestel het. Ek gaan 50/36 chainrings kry. Basies gaan enige 110mm BCDs pas, maar ek wil presies dieselfde kry, nou-nou stuur ek gryses en hulle wil blinkes he ens. Moet nooit met familie (in die bos of die stad) besigheid doen nie.

Guest Big H
Ek gaan met die compact wassenaam wat KDEE voorgestel het. Ek gaan 50/36 chainrings kry. Basies gaan enige 110mm BCDs pas' date=' maar ek wil presies dieselfde kry, nou-nou stuur ek gryses en hulle wil blinkes he ens. Moet nooit met familie (in die bos of die stad) besigheid doen nie.[/quote']

Damn ..... ekke bly in die bos maar gelukkig is on NIE familie nie!!!!!!!!

Guest Agteros

Famile kry altyd spesiale pryse... ten minste 2x die prys wat jan publiek betaal! smiley36.gif

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif