ibis bling to come

steven l

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The trouble with a bike like that is, I wouldn't want to get it dirty! Or would spend all afternoon cleaning it again.

The blue rims & pedals are interesting!

Saddle looks funny so far forward.

MTB Kid you have just been banned from Thu Hub...and I've blacklisted your email ad.

So does that mean you want me to order you a special SPACEMAN Mojo? They are the new Dealer Demo colour for 09 .... there will only be 1 production run and then no more Big%20smile

Why do they put the valve right next to the spokes?

Easier to give the rim a perfect balance, campagnolo do the same.

Crow, Why does this Thread say "bling to come"..have you ben missing your mojo? Ah sorry, I thought for a moment you started this thread. I see its not the case.

I have to admit Im a black bike Person, dunno why, but that one Nathrix posted Looks MEAN! I like MEAN.

I would also like Black and green, and put Monster energy decals on, but Green is done by all the UK okes at the moment. So Im with blue.
BOS10002009-05-28 07:36:22

Who let you back on here???!!!! Nobody ever listens to me!

It seems not, I have ordered matching Lezyne stuff to go with the Ibis frames Thumbs%20Up

20090528_082236_LEZYNE-YR3-NEW-.jpg

My man! That is one of the hottest bikes ever. Crankbrother rims - those things are sweet! Can I touch itLOL

<shameless plug begins>

Actually, you could OWN one similar to this. Everyone that subscribes to TREAD magazine before 30 November 09 goes into a draw to win one ? in one of the new colours: blue OR white. It's worth over R80K. Check it out here: www.treadmag.co.za

<shameless plug ends>

details of my enhanced pic

blue aerozine crankset

blue kcnc ti lite seatpost

blue crankbros wheels

white ibis mojo frame

WHO WANTS ONE

steven l2009-05-29 05:04:19