Free Product

Sporties

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this offer still available??? Im keen to try your product. I tried to PM you but it wont go through.

I received mine a while ago and tried it at mtb race. Must say i felt good  especially during last few km's of the race. Went and bought the product to give a more educated opinion over 4 races

So while riding recently I noticed the remnants of my free sample pack knocking about my camelback and I remembered that I completely forgot to keep my end of the bargain and provide some feedback. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

So I used the Knysna 85km race as proving grounds for the handful of brightly coloured capsules, but before I get into it, some background: I'm by no means a settled MTBer with a well established plateau of performance, in fact I'm constantly pushing the limits of my fitness (admittedly starting from a weak base), that with the Transbaviaans looming ever so closer. Furthermore, in MTBing especially, there are so many variables that it's very hard to do a controlled test or comparison, and all this makes it near impossible to be completely 100% objective but I will none the less provide my feedback.

I think I did quite well in following the detailed and precise instructions provided with the pack in terms of training tapering and nutrition leading up to the event and I felt quite confident on the day of the race. The climb in the beginning was a lekker warmup and I felt strong up to the king of the mountain point, 20 km or so into the race. From there I thought I'd open the taps a bit and we formed a strong group on the fast sections of Kom se pad and onto Petrus se brand pad after crossing the Uniondale road. As it became more undulating I dropped the group I was with, which I was a bit worried about since there seemed to have been some strong guys there but feeling strong I thought just go for it. That was pretty much the story till the end. I thought I was riding about 5-10% above my normal ability but had legs till the end. Normally I suffer home the last 10km, but in retrospect I could really have put the hammer down at the end since I like to pass out crossing the line. If I could have the day over I'd do the last hour considerably more aggressively. I'm also very prone to cramping, especially when starting too fast. That was my biggest concern while pushing harder than I thought I should, many a race has been spoiled by cramps rather that fatigue. Please to report not even a hint of a cramp, but there are many other factors involved in the equation, but I didn't use cramp block or any similar products.

So what can I say for Sport-X? Keeping in mind that this was the best shape I've ever been in at a start line and having learnt from savagely bonking on the 100miler I managed my nutrition better, I was still impressed by how even my performance was throughout the 3h30 that it ended up taking me. But the biggest surprise came on Monday. Sunday I was too hung-over to even look at my bike, but I decided to give Hakerville a crack the next day, fully expecting to spin it out in granny blade due to that flat feeling in my post-race legs. I ended up doing 2 strong laps of the 24km route with some extras here and there.  So at the end of the day the recovery is what impressed me the most and I can confidently say the biggest contributor to this was Sport-X.

Thanks to Aam for the sample, you'll be hearing from me soon. Now to stock up for Transbaviaans. chickenrun4me2009-07-29 14:17:02

Thanx chickenrun4me.

This is the feedback I like, and this is the reason I do not mind to send out free samples. If a product works, it works. Our online buying will be on the website within the next 2 weeks. Contact me or one of our suppliers for product. My number is 021 8560496 or e-mail info@sportx.co.za. See our website www.sportx.co.za for more.

If there is more people who would like to try sportx, e-mail me you postal addres. If you send me a PM, please send me your e-mail address.

Sorry about the problem on the website www.sportx.co.za, it is up and running again. We have some samples left. E-mail me on info@sportx.co.za.

• 3 weeks later...

ok, stooopid q

i had such a fright when the pills arrived that it ended up at the back of the medicine cabinet.

i remembered about it today, just digged it out, but the instructions are missing.

can anyone help? wanna give it a go on our groupride tomorrow

ok' date=' stooopid q

i had such a fright when the pills arrived that it ended up at the back of the medicine cabinet.

i remembered about it today, just digged it out, but the instructions are missing.

can anyone help? wanna give it a go on our groupride tomorrow

[/quote']

No doping allowed. WWWWWWWAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

ok, browsed the sportx.co.za site

i'm busy eating my dinner. within 20 minutes after finishing i need to take 10 (yes ten) blue capsules. shikes, wonder if i will be able too..

BTW - onetime, didnt you receive pilletjies 1x?? in anycase i need all the help i can get to keep up with you.

Stock up leet22!!

and then the yellow ones during the ride 2morrow!!

didnt you receive pilletjies 1x??

ok' date=' browsed the sportx.co.za site

i'm busy eating my dinner. within 20 minutes after finishing i need to take 10 (yes ten) blue capsules. shikes, wonder if i will be able too..

BTW - onetime, didnt you receive pilletjies 1x?? in anycase i need all the help i can get to keep up with you.

Stock up leet22!!

and then the yellow ones during the ride 2morrow!!

didnt you receive pilletjies 1x??

[/quote']

Ek is mos n pilBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Ek kan sien jy en leet22 gaan koffie koop moreLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL