SAs 31May09

THE BODY CENTRE

Brand is an awesome team player, keep in mind he is a part time cyclist and mainly focuses on running and the od triathlon. Not bad for a weekend warrior.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Auctionlamb your team has proven to be one of the better equiped teams around esp. in the Cape, a pity the youngsters are not learning from you guys.

Brand is an awesome team player' date=' keep in mind he is a part time cyclist and mainly focuses on running and the od triathlon. Not bad for a weekend warrior.

[/quote']

Pleas don't get me wrong, he's a great rider and what he did wouldn't have changed my race so no hard feelings there, but if your team is not chasing or trying to cross you should controbute, okay enough said about that.

So well done to David, Brand and Jaco

Sorry seawalker' date=' don't agree with Brand's position. He was in the break up front with non of his team mates trying to cross (Jaco only crossed later in the race). To sit up and not contobute and then jump when David attacked is just plain crap!

Hats off to Jaco's effort
[/quote'] So it's ok for you to want AuctionLamb to contribute to your chase (when he already has a team rider up front (Dave Garret) and (at the time) assured of either Gold or Silver medal) so that AuctionLamb can help you (who could not go with Dave an Brand when Dave Attacked) to get back to the leaders, and so dilute Daiken Gu's chances of a medal from one in two, to a one in five chance, and you fancy yourself as a sprinter too, so riding off someone else's effort to try and snatch an opportunist win...

Now THAT's real racing Wow!!!!!Clap

@ sammajoor - no sorry, never saw them race. Its actually quite difficult to cover the 5 races that take place at the same time -- I don't know how the TV guys do it!

Jaco rode a most superb race - and his team members (esp Brand) rode selflessly. They came with a plan and they executed it to the hilt, and IMO the raced positively, which was great!!! (mmm .. I think Brand is a force to be reckoned with .... )

Auction Lamb road a GREAT race too!! No more fooling around for you in league rides! Wink

edit: oh i forgot ... i will post all the other pics on my website sometime this week.

@Void2  - sorry, i won't be mailing any. If you want some pics urgently, maybe you should try the official photographers?  
Ronelle2009-06-01 04:07:26

some of the guys had a beef with "AM" riding one age group TT and one age group RR Ermm

ORCA2009-06-01 04:33:04

Where did he ride the TT? 35-39?

What happened in the end? Did he race or not?

We were spectating on the hills and he came past us a couple of times. Not even a nodd when we greeted him. He sure looked p-d off

ORCA: I'd love to see a picture about 10sec after the one you posted - the one with the raised hands.

Guest colonel

Next year are they going to vote who can and cant ride SA's then?? Or how is it going to work? Cause if they vote all the strong guys out then I may have a chance...