More Morewood convention

MoreTrails

To all Morewood owners & the everyone else.... How about a "chase you down the mountain side" session this Sunday morning at Eden....

I haven't ridden my bike properly in a while and Eden just sounds so appealing!!!!!

It was looking pretty sweet 2 weeks ago, but you had to bolx it up with astroturf instead of farming in the real vegetation with the rest of us...

I'm in, need to get some mileage in before Knysna. So do you actually, don't want to have to drag you up the hills smiley22.gif

Haven't ridden the beast since our last outing, so believe it or not I'm even unfitter than what I was, but I will definitely be at Eden this weekend. Maybe I'll pitch an hour earlier then we can meet up at the top. Have been dying to bomb it down there! Wheels are on their way back from Rush Sports after it's first propper service so they'll be spinning FAST!

Ok ouen's - Sunday morning at 9am at Eden for a bit of a jaunt around in the woods. Bring a snack and a juice and lets go play!!!