Cyclist killed

Borriz

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only my second post on this forum and yes it is a sad and heartbreaking one. I worked with Wandile before he left to grow his career with the  corporates. He was a really kind and fun guy to be around.

After about a year and a bit he called me recently after seeing something I'd done in the first issue of Tread. We were trying sort out a time to do a shoot with him for the next 'weekend rider' feature. 

When I got the news this morning I was devastated. It has been a long time since news of someone's passing has actually hit me like a blow to the chest.

The communications world has lost a great man, but the loss will be felt forever by his young family.  Hamba khale Wandie. RIP. 

AngryThis is happening too often.I'm seriously considering giving up road racing!

Condolences...

I met Wandile at STANLIB, what a genuine man with a passion for mountain biking. This is an awful loss.

Sincere condolences to his friends and family.