Cyclist Not Obeying Road Rules

Shakes

And none of you mentioned that Dave the Dwis (the morning moanterist) said that he would be there tomorrow morning with his paintball gun to blast the guys who go through again tomorrow! I will selling popcorn and green party cooldrink on the corner tomorrow. Big%20smile

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And none of you mentioned that Dave the Dwis (the morning moanterist) said that he would be there tomorrow morning with his paintball gun to blast the guys who go through again tomorrow! I will selling popcorn and green party cooldrink on the corner tomorrow. Big%20smile

Pics would be nice Big%20smile

Some cyclists went through a red light at 5 a.m.? If that is the morning story we are on the right track as far as crime goes. When I ride early morning in the dark I stop only when I have to. I check for cars and then go. No way I am standing on the side of the road in the dark waiting to get mugged at a red light.

P.E. must be a cool place to live.

When will he be doing the same when the taxi overtake on the left hand side of the road, etc etc.... I want to sit there with my popcorn and watch him take on a taxi or bus with his painball gun....

Paintball gun against my .22 magnum...........good contestApprove At least the genepool will be relieved of one paintball wielding moron.

I find a guy pointing a paintball gun or anything like that at me I wil perforate his Censoredss. I am from KZN, I cycle armed and angry.....Angry

Jeez - this makes me mad!! 5.30am and the lights are triggered by induction - like a huge car! Lets get both sides of the story. I go through red lights every morning. I make sure that it's safe to go and I go. I guess some okes have got zip better to do at 5.30 than rat on a couple of cyclists. Pleeeeeeze!Angry

The guy that called in on the Morning show said that the cyclist had jumped the robot infront of him and when he went after them he was sworn at and showed a few signs.

I have been riding in the mornings and yes the roads are very quiet but i have seen a lot of guys with no lights on jumping red lights with the odd car comming.

Strange thing is i was with a group of 5 riders last week and never saw any cars coming so we went through the red light and what happens....a d@@s on a GT MTB with no lights comes screaming from the other side.

Best of all I here this D.W.I.S. Oldgoa DJ ranting about the cyclists this AM. Like to here what his take is on driving and using a cellphone at 10:21this morning in a Branded ISUZU saying D@r0n Man driven by Isuzu. Also like to here his take on Drunk Driving after the Oldgoa FM Golf Day.

Can I say these things????????

Some cyclists went through a red light at 5 a.m.? If that is the morning story we are on the right track as far as crime goes. When I ride early morning in the dark I stop only when I have to. I check for cars and then go. No way I am standing on the side of the road in the dark waiting to get mugged at a red light.

It has it's advantages...

Originally posted by HappyMartin

Fricking COLD today if you ask me brrrrrrrrrrrr and the wind is pumpin

Originally posted by HappyMartin

Fricking COLD today if you ask me brrrrrrrrrrrr and the wind is pumpin

When is it not?

So did anyone get their arse plugged with paint balls this morning by Dave the tjop?

that just sounds soooooooooo wrong!

So did anyone get their arse plugged with paint balls this morning by Dave the tjop?

It was supposed to.

I see Mandibles posted a pic of you in the "Mad Accidents" thread hahahahahaLOL

It was supposed to.

I see Mandibles posted a pic of you in the "Mad Accidents" thread hahahahahaLOL

Censored

So should I email Darren Mann and ask him why he was talking on his cell while driving? He rants and raves about cyclists going through red lights at that time of the morning? How the heck is a carbon or alu frame supposed to activate an inductive loop? Geez! You will be there until a car arrives before anything happens and you can go through. Dave the Dwis and the Algoa FM crew have no idea what they are talking about and still have the gall to go on about cyclists and then go and break the law themselves 1hour 21min after finishing their show! Angry