WOW!! Tread Mag!!

Captain Slow

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed' date=' got mine in the post last week. Money very well spent.  [/quote']

Will you recomend a change from Ride

Hi all. Thanks for the compliments. Issue 2 was posted last Tuesday to subscribers from the Randburg Post Office. Assuming the postal system works smoothly, every subscriber should have his/her copy this week. Unfortunately, we have no control over the postal system. Thanks again for your enthusiastic support.

Is there a website or tel number where one can subscribe? or do i have to buy a copy at LBS and then subscribe through the mag?

http://www.treadmag.co.za/

Click on the 'Subscribe' tab on the left and follow the prompts etc.

Sean Badenhorst2009-07-08 07:30:38

Thanks' date=' will go do so immediately .... do i get green socks????[/quote']

Nope, only the first 200 subscribers got socks, but you will be in the draw for the R85 000 Ibis Mojo SL...

Sean, just one thing. There is absolutely nothing on your website regarding the new issue. There should be a bold banner saying it is available and maybe short teasers to what is in the mag.

Okay, I'm too lazy to leave the house. 20 bucks for the person that goes to check my mailbox!

Sean' date=' just one thing. There is absolutely nothing on your website regarding the new issue. There should be a bold banner saying it is available and maybe short teasers to what is in the mag.[/quote']

Good point. We sent info to subscribers in an email newsletter last week and put an advert on this website, but we should put something on our site too. And we will.

Okay' date=' I'm too lazy to leave the house. 20 bucks for the person that goes to check my mailbox!

[/quote']

Just checked via Google Earth, your box is empty!!

Please deposit R20 into MyBank Acc. 1258639 Br Code 55216

Thanks!

Okay' date=' I'm too lazy to leave the house. 20 bucks for the person that goes to check my mailbox!

[/quote']

Thanks!

Done! Same time tomorrow?

[/quote']

Thanks!

Yep, same time. When you get home please trim the branches from the tree next to the box as I cannot get a good view inside.

[/quote']

Thanks!

Yep, same time. When you get home please trim the branches from the tree next to the box as I cannot get a good view inside.

I cannot tell a lie, I took it Embarrassed

I think I need to have a serious chat with the people at Postnet. They're letting trees overgrow the postboxes and they're giving my mail away! Angry

Did you get bond statement as well? Mind paying it?