WOW!! Tread Mag!!

Captain Slow

StarStarStarStarStar Mag !!!

As a noob even I can read it. As mentioned in another post going to surprise the Mrs to a weekend in Montaqu - she does not ride, but while I'm on the trails she can soak away.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I e-mailed them today to sort out getting the 2nd edition delivered to my shop while I'm in hospital.

Joanne asked me what hospital, so she can send me a copy directly.

Thumbs%20Up

I e-mailed them today to sort out getting the 2nd edition delivered to my shop while I'm in hospital.

?

Joanne asked me what hospital' date=' so she can send me a copy directly.

?

Thumbs%20Up
[/quote']

josie's a great gal! hope it alleviates some of the pain and boredom for you!

I think I need to have a serious chat with the people at Postnet. They're letting trees overgrow the postboxes and they're giving my mail away! Angry

Did you get bond statement as well? Mind paying it?

Oh that, made a nice paper plane and then ended life as toilet paper whilst I read my (your) shiny new Tread on the throne.

I think I need to have a serious chat with the people at Postnet. They're letting trees overgrow the postboxes and they're giving my mail away! Angry

Did you get bond statement as well? Mind paying it?

Oh that' date=' made a nice paper plane and then ended life as toilet paper whilst I read my (your) shiny new Tread on the throne.
[/quote']

Cool, don't worry about it. Since I bought this place that's how all my bills end up. Especially since I can't afford 2-ply any more.

I am a RIDE reader.

Will check the Tread mag. The web is not bad.

Looking forward.

I got my first subscription copy yesterday. It is a really great issue, even better then the first.

BUT I do have a problem. I have pages missing. Page 67 -82 is missing.

20090709_000646_trd1.jpg

20090709_000703_trd2.jpg

Yikes, Mampara, that's a whole 16-page section! Printers print 16-pages per sheet so your mag is missing an entire sheet! Hope there's not more like that. Thanks for letting us know. Our to-do list for today just got reshuffled! We'll also post you another (complete) copy today.

Yes I know SB. And for some reason we have the same problem with our printers. We get more books with duplicate sections then with sections missing. With sections missing you can normally see this when the spine don't line up but with duplicate sections the spine does line up and you only pick it up when you page through it page by page.

I got my first subscription copy yesterday. It is a really great issue' date=' even better then the first.

BUT I do have a problem. I have pages missing. Page 67 -82 is missing.

[/quote']

That's what happens when you haggle and pay half price for a subscription !Wink

Agreed' date=' got mine in the post last week. Money very well spent.  [/quote']

Will you recomend a change from Ride

Yes!!!!!!ClapThumbs%20Up Best mag by far, awesome content.

No, at the moment it is only a quaterly mag Disapprove. Buy the Tread mag supplemented by Ride in the dry months...

Still waiting, Post office is taking their own sweet time, Mampara has got pages missing, my hole mag is still missing. LOL Hopefully something in the postbox today. Can't wait to get hold of the mag to start reading. 

I'm hoping mine takes a bit longer, I still haven't finished the first one! (Okay, I'm a lazy reader)

Yikes' date=' Mampara, that's a whole 16-page section! Printers print 16-pages per sheet so your mag is missing an entire sheet! Hope there's not more like that. Thanks for letting us know. Our to-do list for today just got reshuffled! We'll also post you another (complete) copy today.

[/quote']

Sean, mine is the same but let me first double/triple check when I get home. Seemed my mag was a bit on the weight-weener side LOL

Did not have time to read all the articles so would not have picked it up!!!

cbrunsdon2009-07-09 12:15:52

Yikes' date=' Mampara, that's a whole 16-page section! Printers print 16-pages per sheet so your mag is missing an entire sheet! Hope there's not more like that. Thanks for letting us know. Our to-do list for today just got reshuffled! We'll also post you another (complete) copy today.

[/quote']

Sean, mine is the same but let me first double/triple check when I get home. Seemed my mag was a bit on the weight-weener side LOL

Did not have time to read all the articles so would not have picked it up!!!

Please let me know and we'll rush another copy to you.