Astana share their tour nutritional secrets

PPWTF

So in the first installment of 'How to successfully fuel for the TdF' Andreas Kloden shows us how to get all the calories and sugar needed to smile after another 150 + KM day in the saddle...... LOL

20090710_001425_food_is_fuel.jpg

you mean he's gonna make a massive Spur coke floater with all that vanilla ice cream....!!!!? LOL  

PPWTF2009-07-10 00:18:20

you mean he's gonna make a massive Spur coke floater with all that vanilla ice cream....!!!!? LOL  
It's both 'ice' and 'coke' at the same time!  Don't know about float, but it will definitely make you fly.

I dont ever think they will share their "nutritional" secrets... well maybe in many years time when they are all retired and cant be prosecuted

I dont ever think they will share their "nutritional" secrets... well maybe in many years time when they are all retired and cant be prosecuted

"At breakfast. UCI antidoping inspectors just walked in. Blood control for Levi, klodi, alberto, and myself. This is a good thing..about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter" Lance on Twitter.

Fand. give it a break bud, when/if they get bust then we can rip them apart until then lets just accept that it's the ice cream and enjoy the racing Wink

Fand, and I heard you're a pedo, but maybe one day you'll get old and all the young boys wont remember...

Fand' date=' and I heard you're a pedo, but maybe one day you'll get old and all the young boys wont remember...
[/quote']

good for you. what a winner

"At breakfast. UCI antidoping inspectors just walked in. Blood control for Levi' date=' klodi, alberto, and myself. This is a good thing..about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter" Lance on Twitter.

Fand. give it a break bud, when/if they get bust then we can rip them apart until then lets just accept that it's the ice cream and enjoy the racing Wink
[/quote']

You mean like 2yrs ago when vino (astana rider) was busted? Wink

Fand' date=' and I heard you're a pedo, but maybe one day you'll get old and all the young boys wont remember...
[/quote']

Ok so that is low and uncalled for - but maybe I'm brought up differently ......

"At breakfast. UCI antidoping inspectors just walked in. Blood control for Levi' date=' klodi, alberto, and myself. This is a good thing..about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter" Lance on Twitter.

[/quote']

or last year

Bernhard Kohl (Gerolsteiner)

Riccardo Ricco (Saunier Duval)

Leonardo Piepoli (Saunier Duval)

Stephan Schumacher (Gerolsteiner)

Moises Duinas (Barloworld)

and on and on....

Until they get bust I will keep on watching and enjoying. Smile

[/quote']

or last year

Bernhard Kohl (Gerolsteiner)

Riccardo Ricco (Saunier Duval)

Leonardo Piepoli (Saunier Duval)

Stephan Schumacher (Gerolsteiner)

Moises Duinas (Barloworld)

and on and on....

Until they get bust I will keep on watching and enjoying. Smile

even when they are bust i will continue watching.

hey - they all dope, so its pretty much a level playing field.