OAK VALLEY (trail 'n picnic): Sunday 26 July

Christopher Brunsdon

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CrySeeing as there are so few of us going Cry Are we still going to braai or just visit a coffee shop in the area?

CrySeeing as there are so few of us going Cry Are we still going to braai or just visit a coffee shop in the area?

Had a super ride today on the MTB and had some great climbs to get the legs ready for tomorrow.Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Had a super ride today on the MTB and had some great climbs to get the legs ready for tomorrow.Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

DisapproveDisapproveStern%20Smile

DisapproveDisapproveStern%20Smile

Evil%20SmileEvil%20SmileCool

Guys me and my fiance' will c u there. However we want to do the black route. This means that though we might start together we will split of on to the black route which rejoins the red route again at a later stage. 

We are not trying to be anti social its just that Oak valey is such damn fun that even though your on the trail for hours its feels like 45 minutes. Smile 

Giving the braai a skip but I'm preparing some picnic munchies for us instead right now Big%20smile

EDIT: I'll pack my COBB braai in and some bangers and I've got 4 pork chops too! (Forgot it was month end and no one had meat tonight)

Well I'm busy cleaning my dirty girl and also off to make some of that magic muti mix - thanx Knersis LOL

cbrunsdon2009-07-25 11:16:07

Giving the braai a skip but I'm preparing some picnic munchies for us instead right now Big%20smile

EDIT: I'll pack my COBB braai in and some bangers and I've got 4 pork chops too! (Forgot it was month end and no one had meat tonight)

Well I'm busy cleaning my dirty girl and also off to make some of that magic muti mix - thanx Knersis LOL

Seems to me that I will need to bring my A-game!!!!!! OuchEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Seems to me that I will need to bring my A-game!!!!!! OuchEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

im taking my free sample of Sports X and having a powerade drip in while i sleep Sleepy

im taking my free sample of Sports X and having a powerade drip in while i sleep Sleepy

Maybe if someone bribes me with a Mountain Dew can I think of riding slow and mellow.

i'm leaving the sport-x for mtb challenge

That stuff do not work.

Used Hammer Perpetuem race fuel today and that is fantastic.

Well looks like im missing it as well, work just called the guy who is supposed to be on duty has hurt his back.