Where to go to for mechanical probs in CT?

FanieFiets

I always took my bike to WE to have niggles sorted out.  Where will be best place to take it now? Options I'm considering.

CWC, Marks, Tri-shop (Jp now works there, although i couldnt find their workshop), Shop in Durbanville where Lourens works.

I broke a spoke and would like to have it fixed but also for all my future problems.

Guest colonel

Cycles direct, Im full of sh*t with alot of things and they always make me smile when I leave there after they have worked on my scooter

In the not to distant future you will need to send it to CRC the why the hub population seem to not want to support the LBS!

Cycles direct' date=' Im full of sh*t with alot of things and they always make me smile when I leave there after they have worked on my scooter[/quote']

Heard they were good, but looking for something bit closer to where i work.....bellville/durbanville. Tableview is just not practical.

In the not to distant future you will need to send it to CRC the why the hub population seem to not want to support the LBS!

no you just buy the tools from them and do it yourself.

Its 15min over Tiekie.

ja, i know my girl used to live in milnerton, but I work 8-5.  Traffic at the times when I will be able to go is a bit hectic. But if options here doesnt work i will pop over there during lunch.

no you just buy the tools from them and do it yourself.

And do a couple of JBs courses - then your all sorted LOL

Fanie Get hold of Hanber at Cycle teknix they In blouberg but do collections as well.

Big%20smile

Marks shop is great but the area! Yikes you can get mugged! Downtown Belville is no jokes!

apparently there is a LBS in plattekloof as well. I have been told their prices are very good as well. Just past SPAR/De Kelder and they will be on your righhand side. I am also looking for a new LBS as WE is sadly no more. Will have to check them out shortly.

apparently there is a LBS in plattekloof as well. I have been told their prices are very good as well. Just past SPAR/De Kelder and they will be on your righhand side. I am also looking for a new LBS as WE is sadly no more. Will have to check them out shortly.

I took my wheel to Mark. Will let you know how experience was. Keep us updated on the plattekloof shop!