what utter crap!

Tumbleweed

Think of this for a second...

Its much harder for the other teams to keep track of two outstanding leading riders at astana. Two guys to watch from one team...

The way astana has played this is even confusing most avid cycling critics especially the media.

if from day one lance had solely been a domestique and helped shepard contador, the other big names would have felt at ease knowing lance was no threat to them and that they would only have to mark contador.

By the way they conducted the race, in my opinion was perfect, having to make the other big name riders choose who they think was going to power away from the bunch up the hill giving them 50% odds of getting it right.

So sorry holy but i disagree with you. I reckon it was done this way on purpose and deliberately to confuse the media and the rest of us, and it has worked beautifully.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you allowed to keep posting crap?

I'm reporting the next one that does Angry

Lemme go google a pic of a dog turd and see if I can get eyemod out of hiding...

I'm reporting the next one that does Angry

Please don't drop us in the pooh

maybe contador should not have attacked( kloden) - when in a fairly solid position keep youre team mate with you 2 vs 2.imagine if contador punctured with no kloden.once kloden was dropped LA had to clean up the mess by limiting HIS time lost. i dont think la was that strong.

but i think saturday is gonna hurt !!! then the mcewen vs hushofd batlle on the cobbles.

Too much logic in that.

who you talking to

Anyone old one on this crap thread who has had enough of all the crap being posted hear.Wink

Think of this for a second...

Its much harder for the other teams to keep track of two outstanding leading riders at astana. Two guys to watch from one team...

The way astana has played this is even confusing most avid cycling critics especially the media.

if from day one lance had solely been a domestique and helped shepard contador' date=' the other big names would have felt at ease knowing lance was no threat to them and that they would only have to mark contador.

By the way they conducted the race, in my opinion was perfect, having to make the other big name riders choose who they think was going to power away from the bunch up the hill giving them 50% odds of getting it right.

So sorry holy but i disagree with you. I reckon it was done this way on purpose and deliberately to confuse the media and the rest of us, and it has worked beautifully.

[/quote']

i posted a few pages back that i also thought it was a bluff, but the comments after wednesday's stage suggest all is not rosy, nor has been. that's why i disagree with the assertion that lance "agreed" to anything.
holy roller2009-07-24 04:54:24

i've had enough of this. i just read this in a bloomberg report?

The record seven-time champion might get more affection from the French public and support for his cancer charity ? Armstrong is losing the "selfish" image he has in France by agreeing to help teammate Alberto Contador' date=' who's leading the race, said Pat McQuaid, president of cycling's ruling body. He's also winning over locals by promoting his charity, McQuaid said.
"Armstrong is more human, less arrogant and just nicer," Joseph Lemoigne, 63, a retired factory worker from Brittany, said at the finish of a stage to Le Grand-Bornand in the Alps. "The years soften you up."

lance didn't "agree" to anything?he has so far been soundly beaten by the youngster. his reluctance to work for contador from the start is being ignored. it's a bit late in the game to say he helped alberto. he didn't. he doesn't deserve any kudos for it. he played very little part in the victory. should, barring a disaster, contador finish in yellow, his achievement will be all that more impressive because, unlike lance, who always had an entire squad work for him, he had to work against a squad who have not given the support he clearly deserved and have dissed him in the press.

[/quote']

What utter poo
Fruitloop2009-07-24 05:22:09

who you talking to

LOL Must be HR

Pfft, he never posts crap.

Hey, where is my m&m's Holy??

The record seven-time champion might get more affection from the French public and support for his cancer charity ? Armstrong is losing the "selfish" image he has in France by agreeing to help teammate Alberto Contador' date=' who's leading the race, said Pat McQuaid, president of cycling's ruling body. He's also winning over locals by promoting his charity, McQuaid said.

"Armstrong is more human, less arrogant and just nicer," Joseph Lemoigne, 63, a retired factory worker from Brittany, said at the finish of a stage to Le Grand-Bornand in the Alps. "The years soften you up."

lance didn't "agree" to anything?he has so far been soundly beaten by the youngster. his reluctance to work for contador from the start is being ignored. it's a bit late in the game to say he helped alberto. he didn't. he doesn't deserve any kudos for it. he played very little part in the victory. should, barring a disaster, contador finish in yellow, his achievement will be all that more impressive because, unlike lance, who always had an entire squad work for him, he had to work against a squad who have not given the support he clearly deserved and have dissed him in the press.

[/quote']

What utter ***

Oi! We use the term crap here!

maybe contador should not have attacked( kloden) - when in a fairly solid position keep youre team mate with you 2 vs 2.imagine if contador punctured with no kloden.once kloden was dropped LA had to clean up the mess by limiting HIS time lost. i dont think la was that strong.

but i think saturday is gonna hurt !!! then the mcewen vs hushofd batlle on the cobbles.

Too much logic in that.

Ummm, McEwen is sitting at home doing couch exercises. I think you meant Cavendish and Thor!!

[/quote']

What utter ***

back to the smut thread with you.

[/quote']

What utter ***

Oi! We use the term crap here!

Oh crapConfused

[/quote']

What utter ***

back to the smut thread with you.

I guess so