what utter crap!

Tumbleweed

Just a few facts' date=' from a nuetral - I don't particularly like either of these guys...

Astana team = split, why else would they drive the pace on flat stage to create a split dropping a team leader who was back by the team cars? And did you not read about Vino's press conference before the tour?

Astana has worked hard for their "leaders", pacing etc, but they have done nothing specific for Contador.

Lance did not play "the perfect team mate" when the Schlecks attacked and he got shelled leaving AC and AK up the road with the brothers... he even tried to jump from Wiggins but couldn't - he then sat Wiggins wheel for 15minutes resting before Wiggins was spent and he could drop him and chase after a blown Kloden. Nibali showed how not so super Lance actually was riding!

Lance is a legend - we all know who he is, what he has done so you can't really argue it. And to do what he is doing at this tour at his age is crazy...

Lemond is a chop with a chip on his shoulder.

AC is the best rider in this tour hands down.

Someone is doping

This tours be interesting to say the least!

Tommorow's gonna be massive!

[/quote']

ClapClapClapClapClap

great post!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I still say burn em 'journos' at the stake ...... mmmmmm will mr 'Cantfinish' get to the end wif everyone today to contest the sprint .........

ok' date= imagine this?you're signed by johan bruyneel cos he tell you he sees the same drive in you as he does in lance. you work your ass off. you become the man who has won all three grand tours in the shortest time. you are looking forward to reclaiming the title you were denied defending because of someone else getting caught for doping. then, all of a sudden you're told that you are no longer #1 on your team.
[/quote]

Holy - it's rather obvious you're associated to the media game - the truth doesn't matter - all you're interested in is the half truth, rumour, emotional hook and drumming up attention/sales.

The team infighting is so much more a product of media exaggeration than fact...

ok' date= imagine this?you're signed by johan bruyneel cos he tell you he sees the same drive in you as he does in lance. you work your ass off. you become the man who has won all three grand tours in the shortest time. you are looking forward to reclaiming the title you were denied defending because of someone else getting caught for doping. then, all of a sudden you're told that you are no longer #1 on your team.
[/quote]

Holy - it's rather obvious you're associated to the media game - the truth doesn't matter - all you're interested in is the half truth, rumour, emotional hook and drumming up attention/sales.

The team infighting is so much more a product of media exaggeration than fact...

i am, but i don't write for a living?i readBig%20smile

And I still say burn em 'journos' at the stake ...... mmmmmm will mr 'Cantfinish' get to the end wif everyone today to contest the sprint .........

making them deal with the IT peeps is a crueler punishment.

Guest Big H

[/quote]

Yeccch!!!! so you read "half truths, rumours, emotional hooks and just to drumming up attention/sales...... hope they pay you well!!!!!! teeee heeeee gie gie gie gie!!!!!!!!< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">

making them deal with the IT peeps is a crueler punishment.

LOLLOLLOL yip thats us the cause of all our users problems and the root of all evil Big%20smile

[/quote]

Yeccch!!!! so you read "half truths, rumours, emotional hooks and just to drumming up attention/sales...... hope they pay you well!!!!!! teeee heeeee gie gie gie gie!!!!!!!!< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">

read and distribute. and you idiots lap it upTongue

i am' date=' but i don't write for a living?i readBig%20smile[/quote']

Too late - I've already stereotyped you!!!

I'm already collecting wood for the stake and buying matches Tongue

i am' date=' but i don't write for a living?i readBig%20smile[/quote']

Too late - I've already stereotyped you!!!

I'm already collecting wood for the stake and buying matches Tongue

hahahahaha! brown me nicely for five minutes, then turn me overBig%20smile

[quote name=holy roller

hahahahaha! brown me nicely for five minutes' date=' then turn me overBig%20smile
[/quote]

.... and we have come full circle from crap in the title to browning HR nicely.

Yay!smiley4.gif

maybe contador should not have attacked( kloden) - when in a fairly solid position keep youre team mate with you 2 vs 2.imagine if contador punctured with no kloden.once kloden was dropped LA had to clean up the mess by limiting HIS time lost. i dont think la was that strong.

but i think saturday is gonna hurt !!! then the mcewen vs hushofd batlle on the cobbles.

but i think saturday is gonna hurt !!!

Not so much I think... Except maybe those fighting for third place... Contador has opened up too much time on the schlecks...

Besides' date=' I love funriders!  If I cycled I would be one!  Wink[/quote']

that brings me to a good point, when are we meeting up for coffee in Stellies some time ?