26 july majik forest

PappaBear

• 2 weeks later...

Majik is not closed. Contact Tygerberg Mountainbike Club for any info you need. They are very helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

been an Majik Forest this past weekend and the guys are doing an excellent job to create new trails and improving the whole riding experience.

Go and have fun there - you'll enjoy it!

it is open and there are a couple of new sections of track they've done some good work.

I live 1km from majik - wahoo!

it is open and there are a couple of new sections of track they've done some good work.

I live 1km from majik - wahoo!

cool, where is the new sections?

the new sections are both near the top of the forest.

1. Just after you come up the rocky stretch along the electric fence at the pine tree, turn right and then almost immediately right again (literally 10 meters)

2. same as above but turn left go to corner where electric fence turns left (where people jump the fence) turn right down rocky jeep track and where it gets steep look for exit on right.

hope that clear?

the new sections are both near the top of the forest.

1. Just after you come up the rocky stretch along the electric fence at the pine tree' date=' turn right and then almost immediately right again (literally 10 meters)

2. same as above but turn left go to corner where electric fence turns left (where people jump the fence) turn right down rocky jeep track and where it gets steep look for exit on right.

hope that clear?[/quote']

think so, but still think you can show me sometime!

sure when? :)

Monday?  Resting today, morrow wellinton, sunday with gf or rest, monday open, tuesday - wednesday rain.