Durbanville Area Roadies

dommisse

I am assuming no other participation for tomorrow?

Have a great Sunday guys! :thumbup:

How did it go out there, SirK?

:rolleyes:

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, you are gonna die when you get back..... I'm gonna dish out the pain.

Will drop you a mail later today. Still in pain after yesterday's ride.

Dude, you are gonna die when you get back..... I'm gonna dish out the pain.

Will drop you a mail later today. Still in pain after yesterday's ride.

http://livingwithanerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/pain.jpg

Play nice now...

http://livingwithanerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/pain.jpg

Play nice now...

I've been teaching the lad not to blow up on the 1st climbs....save some for the last 50kms of plus 100km's rides/races :D :D

I've been teaching the lad not to blow up on the 1st climbs....save some for the last 50kms of plus 100km's rides/races :D :D

Good lesson, Headhunter...

Glad you two are doing great rides together.

See you and the Spez soon when I return.

:blush:

---

Eish! This thread is rather quiet.

Any roadies doing their base work during the chill of autumn and winter, OTHER than honourary member, SirK.

I guess the MTBs are picking up mileage instead. :huh:

Good lesson, Headhunter...

Glad you two are doing great rides together.

See you and the Spez soon when I return.

:blush:

---

Eish! This thread is rather quiet.

Any roadies doing their base work during the chill of autumn and winter, OTHER than honourary member, SirK.

I guess the MTBs are picking up mileage instead. :huh:

Not even that. Struggling to get over a chest cold. Done very little mileage since our last ride together. And then I'm one of those guys thats not to keen to ride in wet/damp conditions.(mostly for safety reasons)

I been putting in about 400km per week for the last month and a half. :thumbup: LOVING smoke free lungs and working towards a goal... :thumbup: Weather is horrid today, but been fantastic for the last few.... just make sure you dress warmly. LOVELY having Chappies pretty much to myself the last few weekends :thumbup:

I been putting in about 400km per week for the last month and a half. :thumbup: LOVING smoke free lungs and working towards a goal... :thumbup: Weather is horrid today, but been fantastic for the last few.... just make sure you dress warmly. LOVELY having Chappies pretty much to myself the last few weekends :thumbup:

Good on you!! :clap: :thumbup: Especialy glad about the smoke free lungs. :clap: :clap:

What you're trying to tell me is that next time we are riding together, I'll be doing the hanging on. :D

Good on you!! :clap: :thumbup: Especialy glad about the smoke free lungs. :clap: :clap:

What you're trying to tell me is that next time we are riding together, I'll be doing the hanging on. :D

Thanks Wannabe... I honestly have not felt better in my life :D

Umm, we gonna have to wait a while to ride together though... unless you wanna join me on the next two weekends for a Noordhoek return ride.... We have just 3 weeks left in SA :clap::clap:... Will be back to ride the 2013 Argus though :clap: Thats if it hasnt been hi-jacked yet :rolleyes:

Thanks Wannabe... I honestly have not felt better in my life :D

Umm, we gonna have to wait a while to ride together though... unless you wanna join me on the next two weekends for a Noordhoek return ride.... We have just 3 weeks left in SA :clap::clap:... Will be back to ride the 2013 Argus though :clap: Thats if it hasnt been hi-jacked yet :rolleyes:

:oops: , forgot you are leaving for "The Queen's" country soon. Doubt I'll be able to join you (maybe the weekend of 25/06/11) Will keep in touch with you. Maybe we must try and organize a "send off" ride for that Saturday. WEATHER PERMITTING.

:oops: , forgot you are leaving for "The Queen's" country soon. Doubt I'll be able to join you (maybe the weekend of 25/06/11) Will keep in touch with you. Maybe we must try and organize a "send off" ride for that Saturday. WEATHER PERMITTING.

All good :thumbup: Yip, off to the land of crappy weather :blush:... DEFINITELY going to invest in a MTB for the Welsh trails.

Sounds like a plan if the weather plays along. Will keep in touch.

I know Headhunter was looking at doing the Argus route (the legal one) on Sat the 25th as a farewell ride...... still tbc by him, but just putting it out there.

I know Headhunter was looking at doing the Argus route (the legal one) on Sat the 25th as a farewell ride...... still tbc by him, but just putting it out there.

So let's do it then! :thumbup: :thumbup:

It will be a struggle for me, as I'm really out of shape. But I know you guys will not leave me behind (especialy on the climbs :D )

The weather doesn't seem to be playing along...

I hear that it has been the Cape Of Storms lately...

May this weekend be lekka for riding when I get back to Mama Afrika.

Archived