THE INSIDE SCOOP!

noobi

Hey guys...I have just emerged from what I think is going to be the hottest new bike shop in town... I snuck past the builders and had a sneak preview of what the guys at the Epic Bike Shop are planning.  Not only are they doing the usual thing with merchandise, servicing and retail but they have also fitted a "Handlebar Cafe" - a neat coffee shop with a TV/couch area to chill in while you wait as well as a garden seating area where you can park your bike. Apparently there is also going to be a sports massage therapist and leg waxing facility (for roadies!?) Its gonna be awesome I tell you - they open on Tuesday the 11th.

Yup. Name is Noobi, this is his/her 4th post. Reads like an advertorial. Doesn't even realise that not all roadies shave. Wonderful Garden setting.

blah, blah, blah....

noobi, with 4 posts, can I ask you a personal question:  Are you going to be working there?  Maybe was the leg waxer?

They will definitely ask 26K for a DA groupset to maintain those overheads!TongueWink

AuctionLamb2009-08-06 07:03:18

39 Constantia Main Rd. More Wynberg than Plumstead, I think.

Anyway, they will be about 6 houses down the road from me. Both nice and dangerous at the same time...

They posted this here before.

Here are all his/her posts. This is the second time he/she is trying to sound excited about the same thing.

20090806_070353_Clipboard011.jpg

either that or they may have to consult with ladies and bicycle thread for the correct attire for folicule removal.

It's not in my area...but I've just heard good reports from other guys using Epic Bike shop...will definately go and try out the coffee!

If the coffee is good...then the service will probabaly also be.Wink

This is spam, and i hope the good people from the Epic shops didn't put him up to it.

It'sso much to be honest and transparent about who you are what you're doing: if you work there, just say so. It doesnt really change the message.

Well said - CWC don't hide behind anything and it seems that a lot of Hubbers support them and no one moans about their advertising.

Be honest and you will not get nailed. Be sly and as soon as you are caught out your name is mud.

I hope that this is not sanctioned by the shop but rather an eager employee.....

one thing.. that insert that splat put in on page one showed noobi with 73 posts.. how does he get only four on this topic?? he reversed it?? Im confused.

haha..this is Funny.

Firstly Epic have their own Handle. Epicbikes or something and have posted before.

Aylex doesnt sound like this, and unless Lance has recently had his legs waxed it isnt him either!!

They will be bigger and better tho, I look forward to the new store and wish them all the best...

Splat, you must be between his store and my store! you're trapped!

you know what they say, even bad publicity is Publicity!

LOL

and now they are even closer to me too... Now if they put in some showers i can cycle to work and shower there and park my bike there too!