The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

well my track is'int that insane. jump into a super fast rock garden and the a mini drop into the worst berm EVER. then a weird of camber berm then a slope down and im to lazy to type the rest of the small stuff. but i really want to make a a jump into the slope were the the off camber bit is.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dirt jump at places like the mill at UCT, sometimes gumtrails, and other places, but I really want to go to bel air in Stellenbosch, as it looks AMAZING! Theres actually loads of places you can go dirt jump, Richwood jumps, muizenberg Dj's, The canal, The potato trails (one of the best backyards i have seen, built and owned by a guy called johnty), Soetvlei jumps, and all the ones mentioned above.

And btw, about the full marz representative, its quite funny that you said that, because just yesterday i tried out a rock shox argyle on my friends DJ bike, and all I can say,is that it owns my Marz DJ1's.

And now i am a Rock Shox fan!!smiley20.gif

Oh ya, that stem stack is long gone, i moved the stem down, because that was quite a crappy setup, my dj bike is set up way differently now, thats when i first got it.

Mitch212009-12-24 14:45:43

hold your rockfox inner fanboi under control till you've tried some 2010 Marzo action. smiley2.gif

If you goto the mill, lemme know cos i need some jump practice, but would like a more experienced jumper to help me out a bit. I might go there tomorrow as i did jack today smiley6.gif sometimes, even though work pays the bills and for the toys, it gets in the way... jeez i'm tired.

Cool I will let you know next time I go. I love the mill, its well maintained an the jumps are really good there.

2005 Morewood Shova LT, Marzocchi Bomber 888RC2X forks, Atom Lab wheelset, Avid Juicy Seven brakes with big ass rotors. White. Good nick. R10,000-00 non-negotiable.

20091224_151342_20090826_050326.jpg

thats damn good smiley3.gif

Panik, thats a real nice bikefor sale there, my friend is looking to buy a new DH bike, so i will def. tell him about this one. What size fram is it?