The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i am more in JRussel's time slot as i tend to run around a bit sat mornings.?

it was burning this morning on signal hill. i really hope they didnt stuff up the Urban Assault course too much. Probably gonna be crappy riding thru ash ..oh well smiley4.gif

yo guys.

can you guys try to find a definite time u going to be at the bottom. so we can all go up and meet Mitch if he cant come later and then i can show you guys my track.

O I know what he is going to say. . . somewhere along the lines of reviews say this and this but don't waste your time get a x-9 they are bomb proof!

Edited don't know where half my sentence went.
DownhillingKing2009-12-25 14:20:33

Well after christmas day and all, I dont think anyones getting up that early, so if I can come it will probably around your guys time. I just need to arrange going there with my dad, and ill try get a definite time.

ok guys im gonna be at tokai at 10 tomorrow untill we decide to go home, say about 2 ish? if everyone else comessmiley1.gif who else is coming and what time?

DHK: that was rather ungrateful. ?jeez. and what does

.. dont waste your bomb proof!
actually mean?

Jrussel: i'm a SRAM fan. Dont know much about Shimano mechs. But as that ungrateful sod mentioned, if I dont know, i go see what other peeps say. i mean, it's real world usage feedback. Very useful stuff. But of the little that I remember, XT stuff is actually pretty damn robust and cheap too. So you get damn good value for money. I would say you are gold going with that mech.?

Uuuh my Knoa, Ithink I paid like 11000 or 12000 cant really remember. I bought from a guy I know, and it was ridden like twice, but he had started bmx racing and didnt feel comfortable on a 26". It was worth about 17000 - 19000 when he sold it to me but he sold it to me at the special price smiley17.gif

Ok, im coming to tokai yay! And my other riding friend is coming too, we will be there at about 10 too, maybe abit later