The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

there is such a thing as a dedicated for sale thread. It's just polite to not dump in the wrong section. Others take a more cerebral approach by just using a link. Neat, smart, polite.

then agian, it's 37C in cape town. maybe it's the heat. smiley2.gif

but, if we were discussing what a cool bike this is, I would let this video do the talking. damn nice riding on a very cool rig.

Capricorn2010-01-05 14:32:06

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice bike I want something like that to have for the Park. Cap why whats wrong with it

Nothing wrong with the Bike..'

My hand is still fragile after my last op on Mon -

I will not be able to do any rough riding for at least 3 months..

I need the Cash to sort Dr .. bills

there is such a thing as a dedicated for sale thread. It's just polite to not dump in the wrong section. Others take a more cerebral approach by just using a link. Neat' date=' smart, polite.

then agian, it's 37C in cape town. maybe it's the heat. [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley2.gif[/img]

but, if we were discussing what a cool bike this is, I would let this video do the talking. damn nice riding on a very cool rig.

I posted in the hopes that a DH type rider would see the bike..

And possibly be interested in a decent ride.. at a steal....

I have posted her in the the for sale section aswell...

In reality...

Most people like pics, and find links irritating..

Thanks anyhow - for the Video link
MTB00072010-01-06 02:51:07

the pics are awesome, but the bullsh*t attitude to dump a totally off topic post is what tickles me. You could have done exactly the same thing re advertising and gaining interst in your sale: if you were savvy enough to title it correctly in the correct forum. You dont dump in your mom's bed just cos you got to take a sh*t do you?

Pity you have such a nice bike smiley2.gif.

oh btw: i'm being persnickety... jeez what a word. anyways. BS 'tudes aside, who riding this weekend and where?

the pics are awesome' date=' but the bullsh*t attitude to dump a totally off topic post is what tickles me. You could have done exactly the same thing re advertising and gaining interst in your sale: if you were savvy enough to title it correctly in the correct forum. You dont dump in your mom's bed just cos you got to take a sh*t do you?

Pity you have such a nice bike [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley2.gif[/img].

U tjop

Go get a life

U made u God u little p * * A * n tMTB00072010-01-06 06:29:07

thanks for that headsup Eedubz. Never been to spanish farm myself, but will keep that drop in mind smiley2.gif

Haha see someone wants too eat you cap, you chop. Anyway you were right about the for sale thread. How's things going around here on the DH thread?

I don't think I can, spent R4000 in december so might only be able to get my rear derailleur end of january. Sorry guys

Louis: It's Tjop to you dear sir smiley17.gif

Thread's rocking actually. Looking forward to the next group ride, and hopefully my damn feet will stay stuck on the pedals this time.

What size is your bar louis, as in width? also, you racing in George this year?

Capricorn2010-01-06 11:01:43