The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

err.. i dont like rolling up unannounced. ?Was waiting for you to say what u just said smiley17.gif Rolling in 10min should be there by about 21h15-21h30. Hope that's oritey with your folks. btw dont comment if i look like sh*t cos i feel like sh*t. damn bug is back. ))#)(*(_(#_$(#_$!!!!

U sure i dont owe you anything? what did the VAT split come to?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya that will be finesmiley1.gif and dont worry, ive been cleaning and fixing bikes the whole day so im probably just as bad haha. and that sucks!

Your vat is R77 but you gave me R600 and your bars only cost R551 so basicly you owe me about R20 but its finesmiley1.gif

thanks again Jason. still can't believe how light it is. will make them weightweenies very proud smiley2.gif

Checked it against my current bar and it's not that much longer. I reckon I'm gonna be pretty happy with the new riding position. I've simulated it before by sliding my hands as far down the bars as the grips will allow, and it felt pretty good.

hahha so they were holding the plane until Jason's and my order arrived smiley17.gif

Fitted the bars this morning. looks better than the white one. white was too pimp given the rest of the color scheme.

Patches has your order arrived' date=' as mine arrived yesturday[/quote']

...nope... not yet smiley19.gif

The parcelforce site says it's at the delivery depot, but when I phoned EMS to see how much duty was gonna be, they said it hadn't been assessed yet.

So I'm hoping today, or at latest by the end of the week?!

Sucks what did you order? hope you get your stuff soon.

Yeah, it does suck! I ordered a nice new helmet (661 Evolution in Legend white), a couple of Thor DH jerseys, and Truvative Hussefelt bars and stem for my "build a freeride bike" project.

well... the frame has still to be decided by the size of my wallet when the time comes to buy, haha!

I would like to build on a Morewood Mbuzi frame. Crow was selling one a little while back. But if I haven't got the budget, I'll go for anything decent with 6-7" of travel.

Forks I'm thinking Rock Shocks Totem, or Marzo 66's.

But yeah, right now, I'm building up the collection of other stuff that I can put on my current ride as a slow upgrade, until I make a frame purchase and transfer it all off.

Woohoo!! After a long wait... my helmet and DH jersey order has arrived!! Finally! But I still gotta wait till work is done so I can go home and see it.

Now just holding thumbs for Royal Mail to get my bars and stem to me smiley2.gif
patches2010-01-20 07:41:37

Jason: big negative. drunk as a sailor (not cos of booze!! smiley17.gif) bug's got me on my arse today. managed to fit the bars this morning when I was still feeling a bit oritey. But it's only gone pearshaped since then. going to doc later this afternoon.