The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

Decided to leave the office at 3...

Raced home. Opened my CRC order. And even though it may be a while before I'm on a DH/FR machine again, I thought I needed to try out my new lid (despite the fact that I look like a right narna riding a commuter/xc bike with a full-face).

Then rode the 15km back to work (passing by my post box, only to find the collection slip for my other CRC order :)

...and here I am... killing time! haha! It's been a good day!

(I just hope none of the roadies I saw on my way back to work post pictures of "the twit riding through Randburg with a full-face" haha!)
patches2010-01-20 10:16:25

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's horrible DHK. That looks more like a small billboard on wheels. Nice to see Hummer applies the same lack of intelligence when it comes to designing bicycles as it comes to designing what they call vehicles..

I like the addition of the swimming goggles in the Hummer bike add, haha!

What I was trying to say patches was go for a scott nitrous like Jrussels there is one on G tree for 4000 complete bike! O and I always though if hummer made a bike it be really hardcore' date=' like the Giant DH team. . . but check this out http://capetown.gumtree.co.za/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=179071883. . .  wooooossssyyyy bike[/quote']

I just searched on Gumtree now... it the ad seems to be down. If you spot it again, please post the link up, thanks!

Great helmet, I've got 2. White is my practise lid, and black is going to be my race/spare lid smiley2.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/Seanisking/Random/DSC01033Small.jpg

Thats what I need to sort out next my riding gear! Patches has your stuff arrived yet?

Yup! All here! Just need to go fetch one of my orders from the post office when I'm done with work  smiley4.gif

hot damn. thats very purdy murray. Where u get them 3C rubber from? btw: does Olympic sell the Slow reezay compound Maxxis Minions? Please let me know. Been itching to try them

From this oak who use to ride for Giant. He had these as a spare and only used them once and wow they are grippy!!! We had them but we are now sold out, if we are lucky there might be one left.

You know I really thought the white rims with the white fork wouldn't look so good as I was beginning to hate the look of the white cranks, but now its all come together and looks sooo jas!

what you think of the yellow woodmen frame protecters, I found them lying in the back of olympic

hahaha.. i would have rated it full marks, except for two things:

1: yellow ear muffs on the boxxer.. tsk tsk

2: shadow of noob photographer. very meh ?

smiley17.gif

otherwise. flippen awesome. Bike and colors came together very very noicely Murray. props dude! smiley4.gif