The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

Do not tune the fluffy ear muffs. Haha they kick ass!!! I will change them when I have the cash to get the boxxer ones but I have a feeling they going cost 10 times more than the ear muffs. As for the photographer that never been my strong side and it was taken with my phone will put a better pic up when I find my camera.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha. dont mind me. it's an awesome sled. When we all hooking up again? soz for being a fader this past week or so. This bug is/has been as persistent as it is resilient. Hope none of y'all get it. sux donkeysballs!

Hey guys keep the 24th April free, something big is brewing, keep your ears tuned. Its gonna be good. smiley20.gif

Im keen for a ride at tokai soon. gna get that road gap sorted. since i did the one at paarl im a lot less apprehensive. And DHK im turning 16 soon. do you know if Olympic is looking to hire a little extra help?

thanks smiley2.gif

?

hahah good on you Panik. WIll be good stoke to see you make it?smiley1.gif Maybe you can add your mark to that tree Donovan connected with as well smiley17.gif

Capricorn2010-01-21 13:15:11

btw: when i was thinking about a group ride, was hoping we were going off to Paarl. Real eager to give it a go after Jason's and Mitch's stoking feedback.

YES. if we can get lifts organized ill defos come. show you boys the jumps smiley2.gif and some of the mad tricks that goes down on them...... not really smiley17.gif

Okay I'am hitting tokai on Saturday after work so around 3ish can't wait to try out the wheels soo amped! So who else is up for tokai?

No not running tubeless. It really isn't worth it. Tyre pressure I have no idea don't have a checker thing that fits the french valves. You going to join me in tokai on saturday

ok. let's see how it goes. I wanna if white rims really do dent as quickly as some folks say. I dont disbelieve them, but given the gnar-ish nature of tokai, will be interesting to see how your wheels fare.

I think they going to scratch easily don't know about break but if they are really *** I have a back up plan that isn't too costly but does mean army sorta style rims. Otherwise I went up TB today wasn't really that hard on them still trying to find my barings on the bike as I havn't ridden for so long

yeah, how long you been off the saddle? btw: i lol'd when one of those guys on Dirt referred to your 'rug' smiley17.gif didnt realize it was that big till then.

went around the block today (just some street riding cos even thoughmy head was still spinning, i missed my bike. A lot!), and will take another ride or two to get used to changed cockpit with the wider bars. Funny thing is, i think it's given me more control over the attitude of the bike. Will see once I'm in the gnar. One thing though: spinning head + bike riding = almost certain face plant. almost had one smiley17.gif