The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the section starts on the top most fire road. If you come down where urban assault 2009 started, the fire road forks left and right. if u take the left fork, you will eventually come to the start of this portion of track. Just keep looking for that mound of rocks (if no one decides to heave it all into the woods...)

Ja still don't know where it is. BTW the co ordinates you gave me today were wrong

good thing they werent my coordinates smiley17.gif, even better that I gave you worded directions too. You got there just fine, and i've got a vid to prove it.

how come u didnt record any of your stacks??

Oh and 2nd set of traffics lights was like the 7th.

Cause I don't go alex come record me fall on my face quick ill do it now

who does that? smiley17.gif we all know it's spur of hte moment, but deleting it.. that's a whole different story smiley17.gif

oh. and the worded directions werent mine either. I just luv cut n paste. btw: it should have been the 5th set of robots coming off the N1. Good thing there is a big ass road called Merriman in Stellies.. smiley17.gif

So how come Jussel bailed on you? what did alex think of hte track?

Capricorn2010-06-05 16:14:36

Jason bailed cause he rates that if he had fallen again with his arm he would have no arm. Alex says it was sick but a mission to push up. Oh and that he was a retard to touch his brakes at the bottom

hahah smiley4.gif glad he liked it. jason missed out big time. but i'm sure he will eventually get there.

I take it the track wasn't as muddy as I had feared? if so, then all the better. Just glad u rode it and had some awesome fun smiley1.gif

wonder why they taking it down. maybe to save some beginners the pain, and themselves from litigation. I dunno, just guessin. they could at the very least leave the 2nd ramp. it's just awesome launching off that thing onto a nice bigass landing.

Yes he got the kit. It was the agreement they had with the foresters as they didn't want people jump across the road while they hauling logs and sh*t

kk. interesting. and a huge pity. but it wont really detract from the overall awesomeness of the track.