The Downhill Thread

DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the best way to wash it would be a sponge and some foamy/sunlight water. Make the water really foamy and only use the foam, get it on the sponge and give the linsides a good scrubbing, then wipe it off and let it dry in the shade.

I only know this cos thats how your supposed to was carpets, so that they dont get saturated and stinky.... I know that cos I have a naughty dog!

The 661 should have a removable lining. The guy I bought my lid from had 2 661's and he said he changed linings. I guess most lids have that. Would hate to ride a second third ride with the last rides fragrance still lingering inside :thumbdown:

Guest Omega Man

Hey guys.

Duane here. I had to create a new user cos my other one stopped working.

Anyways. If any of you are looking for an Omega brace give me a shout on (083) 457 1923 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (083) 457 1923      end_of_the_skype_highlighting. The thing that makes our brace better is that is dissipates the forces to safer areas when you crash, your pectoral muscles on the front and your scapula's on the back as apposed to directly on to your spine and sternum.

The S1 is R2600

and the X1 is R2999

post-18968-051778900 1287377056.jpg

post-18968-083421400 1287377070.jpg

Edited by Omega Man

@Werner: Yeah, I saw you looking at them on Saturday as well.

Seem well worth it, savings time again. Baby stuff or brace? I think it's time for farm school :lol:

Guest Omega Man

Hahaha. Don't give me that. I saw the bikes you okes were riding. No money worries with you guys

*grin* I wish!

It took me about two years to gather some extra bikes for people looking in to the sport - ended up with about 9 budget and mid-level bikes.

Sold all but one as well as my and my wifes bike to get there....

anyone have some advice on the best type of shock to have on a Shova?

I have a RP23 which I am not really happy with, it seems to not be able to absorb enough at speed. It seems to be at the end of it's travel (ie "o" ring off).

So.....

I saw you were looking at that DHX 4.0, but the eye-to-eye was too big for your bike.

Do you specifically want a coil... cos if not, maybe a DHX Air would work. It's a bit more gravity specific than the RP23

Edited by patches

Got buy one of those Dunlop bikes at Game and swap out that coil shock ;)

Anybody here ever tried riding one of those on a dh course?

We should all pitch in, but one and then ride it into the ground one day :P

Thermo...

I have a hard enough time keeping my proper DH rig under control... so count me out, hahahaa!