DownhillingKing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

told us so about what???

yep, got the PM and yes, it can work, with some paperwork of coursesmiley2.gif

2 reviews of my marzo up on MTBR.com, and both riders have given it 5/5. I agree with them. 2010 Marzo is fit-and-forget. Just hope Marzo ZA gets back up on it's feet.

nom nom

Maybe it's time for a No-BS overhaul of that fork Murray. Then again, it could be something damn simple, but still. Does Olympic offer official servicing of rockshox forks?

Capricorn2009-11-19 12:58:12

haha agreed! im sorry they just have such an aweosme ride compared to YOUR boxxer....but first try a new coil!

NO I'am sorry but I have built my bike up to what I was wanting from when I was in grade 5 and the fork I wanted was a boxxer and now I have a awsom boxxer and I will do whatever it takes to get it working

my rabid fanboi'ism aside: check out that fork first. Does it rebound back to normal position, or doesnt it rebound at all/less than when u first started using it?

Does the original owner have any insights for you? No use reinventing the wheel if you can go straight to the problem and fix it.

hard but slow. hmm sounds like compression is cranked up and rebound dampening is at max. Jason might be right: the spring might be titsup.

no the compression works really well if I take the spring out and put the compresion on hard it won't go down turn it off the fork slides down easy with its own weight not even with it on the bike