CyclingPeak Software questions

popeye I reckon you should mail that file to T-Mobile, CSC, Astana and start a bidding war Shocked

marius what is your weight?  Also, average HR only 18, you clearly weren't trying very hard were you????  (I know, I know, the old PT CPU has a dodgy HR sensor, not that HR means much anyway!)
bruce2007-04-18 14:26:47

Bruce' date=' It is the 2.1 (Built 61) that I baught yesterday.

thanks[/quote']

Have you managed to download with Build 61?

I'm sure my "tilt" setup was correct' date=' but my "coast down" is wrong.

So, at least there is some data.

Not that I understand anything about it.
[/quote']

Have you installed the latest firmware?  I noticed a new calibration process with the new firware - wind offset.  I believe this would be to set the zero point for the wind speed sensor.

popeye I reckon you should mail that file to T-Mobile' date=' CSC, Astana and start a bidding war Shocked

marius what is your weight?  Also, average HR only 18, you clearly weren't trying very hard were you????  (I know, I know, the old PT CPU has a dodgy HR sensor, not that HR means much anyway!)
[/quote']

Bruce, I'm 73 on race day and 73.5 during the week and 74-76 during weekendsLOL So I Put 73.5kg in the CyclePeaks program since I train at that weight.

Bruce, ek het al daai nuwe tegnologie, maar gaan eers Saterdag dit gebruik. Sal Maandag vir jou die data plak, dan kan ek en jy met Fastina praat. Ek like die Rolex watches wat hulle kry as hulle teken

Ongelukkig stel ek nie belang om vir Discovery te ry, ek laaik niks van TREK Bicycles. T=Mobile ? noudat Jan nie meer daar is, wie is nou chief in charge daar?

smiley2.gif

Looks like your coast down is not correct.  Your numbers are WAY too high.   Re-do the coast down and see if that helps. Make sure that you have your correct weight in there, and also do the tilt calibration and ZERO the wind speed before you do your coast down.

Hope this helps.

Hunter

Buy your >wattage based<  training plan ONLINE

"The ultimate Power Analysis Software"