Now why on earth would Pedro's do this???????

Guest Big H

....... name such a nifty design after old Tulio kempekker...... one can also see this is a thing of quality....!!!!!!

New Pedro?s Tulio - A Multitool Built Into A Quick Release Skewer

20090817_225431_pedros-tulio-qu.jpg
Big H2009-08-17 22:56:45

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/original/vote-for-pedro.jpg

Dude on the right looks like Francois Steyn

20090818_023300_Tullio_campagno.jpg

This musta stoppa! I don'ta wanta some Spaniarda to messa with my qweek releasea. Already the stupido Americana putta lawyers lips on my inventeon and nowa this.

great idea' date=' you will never be without a multi tool![/quote']

Still wunner why it is called the strange name of "Tulio"??????

20090818_023300_Tullio_campagno.jpg

This musta stoppa! I don'ta wanta some Spaniarda to messa with my qweek releasea. Already the stupido Americana putta lawyers lips on my inventeon and nowa this.

Wie is die Oom wat so de-blixem in lyk en wat is al daai snaakse levers op die fietsie????????? Ek kan die brieke en die wiele en die kettang sien maar daai snaakse lever lyk soos iets wat jy die bike mee kan kickstart????? of dalk soos gearlevers vir 4x4???????

Stunning concept! You could have 2 multitools on your bike!

two of the same?

Good point... wonder if they have 2 types then? that way you can have more tools! Big%20smile

That grumpy old man is Tullio (with 2 Ls) Campagnolo. The inventor of the Quick Releas.

That bike is pre-derailer era. The derailer was invented by an anonymous Suntour engineer years after uncle Tullio kicked the tubbie.

That grumpy old man is Tullio (with 2 Ls) Campagnolo. The inventor of the Quick Releas.

That bike is pre-derailer era. The derailer was invented by an anonymous Suntour engineer years after uncle Tullio kicked the tubbie.

I think he invented the quick release minutes after this photo was take ....... looks like he busted his knuckles for the umpteenth time on those rusty kempekker axle bolts!!!!!!!!

Those levers were actually designed so they could change the wheel around...... there was another cog on the other side of the wheel making it a two speed.

Rumour syas users of these two speeds were sneered at and called softies!!!!!!!!