Johan Rabid

Skiet Piet

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

So if it happened with 3km to go how did someone claiming to stand close to the finish line witness this? A bunch of us hit the deck with about 3km to go' date=' but I don't think that it was a result of the alleged shirt pulling. I'm not sure what happened between those guys in the sprint, but saying Johan is always like that and that he can't stand losing is simply just not true. Either way the riders / managers / relevant officials would've seen to the situation after the finish, so this lame topic post is a little bit unnecessary.[/quote']

I hope you ok dude? NO broken bones?

Come now children behave...... Skiet Piet jy laat my nogal dink aan die relic uit ons verlede..... ons kan doen sonder drek soos jy..... on-opgevoed!!!!!!

JOHANNESBURG May 6 1999 Sapa

"PIET SKIET", TERRE'BLANCE TO APPEAR FOR AMNESTY APPLICATION

The amnesty hearing of Afrikanerweerstandsbeweging leader Eugene Terre'blanche and Johannes "Piet Skiet" Rudolph will take place in Klerksdorp on Monday, the Truth and Reconciliation Commission announced on Thursday.

They have applied for amnesty for acts of public violence committed in Ventersdorp in 1991, TRC spokeswoman Nosisi Tyantsi said in a statement.

In August 1991 AWB members caused havoc when they clashed with the police in an attempt to prevent the then State President FW de Klerk from giving a public address in the town.

Rudolph was arrested and this resulted in lights in the town being switched off. Terre'blanche and Rudolph were subsequently fined on public violence charges.

Terre'blanche was also seeking amnesty for two other incidents, the tarring and feathering of Professor Floors van Jaarsveld at the University of South Africa in Pretoria in the 1980s.

He was also charged for being in possession of illegal weapons and ammunition in Venterdorp in 1982.

Guest colonel

Colonel dont waste ur time with ppl like this ' date=' u better than thatBig%20smile[/quote']

Cool, good idea.

Anyway I hope those who went down are ok.

So if it happened with 3km to go how did someone claiming to stand close to the finish line witness this? A bunch of us hit the deck with about 3km to go' date=' but I don't think that it was a result of the alleged shirt pulling. I'm not sure what happened between those guys in the sprint, but saying Johan is always like that and that he can't stand losing is simply just not true. Either way the riders / managers / relevant officials would've seen to the situation after the finish, so this lame topic post is a little bit unnecessary.[/quote']

I hope you ok dude? NO broken bones?

Nothing broken luckily, just road rash and sore muscles. Lot of cracked carbon bits on the bike, but the insurance should cover that, no problem. All the other guys also got back up and rode to the finish, so nobody injured seriously. The other Toyota guys (Jock Green and Johan v/d Merwe) this person is referring to also went down in this crash. Big bunch, high speed, simple touch of wheels. Not foul play.

hey mense...I am blisem sa im my moer oor julle okes...ek is nie piet skiet. Ek is Skiet piet, sy broer. Just because I try to make my english lekker you okes laugh...like Rabid laughed when he drukked that oke...if his name was reinardt then why dont you tune him for Amnesty cause my second cpusin Reinardt Janse van Havenga was also aquitedd in the treason trials and he is a strong rider. The truth is none of you were there...or if you was you would also see what I and lkein japie saw...that seun is damaged for life...he keeps on pushing the other okes around now on the farm. I tell you, cycling is made for gentlemen...but you okes are all showing your truth colours...liike dopoers you deny, deny and hope for the best.

Bliksem. I am now getting gatfol.Like my english chomy gerald always says.Dont %$$^^??$ get shor6t with me Frodo!

Guest colonel

Where were you? At the finish line or 3km from the finish? You need to clear that up with yourself 1st.

1st of all Skiet Piet don't even bother letting your son to ride cause with a father of your mentality he won't make it as a cyclist and you would have to spend your life's savings cause no team would take him even if he was good because of you.

2nd of all your story sounds very inaccurate like Phen pointed out. I know that because I was there in the bunch racing (not on the side of the road 3km, 1km and at the finish line)

3rd, Reinardt needs to learn some respect for other riders in the bunch. I'm not saying he must stand down to the older/better cyclists when it comes to racing, but what the hell has he ever accomplished to have an attitude like he has??? that goes for his manger as well... So what ever he did he probably deserved a clap from Rabie (not Rabid, get your facts straight before you post!)

Finally when you gonna post something, again have your facts straight and write in english or afrikaans not in something i have to first decode to read it.If you think its cool... its not. Sorry. Oh and if you have a problem with this post come and speak to me because you now know who I am because I'm not a chicken who hides behind his alias.

*sorry to the other hubbers for this post but this guy just worked me up wrong way... hahahaONEWAY2009-08-23 12:36:17

Guest Agteros

Skiet Piet (boetie van Piet Skiet?): Loop kry 'n lewe, of 'n grip op die ene wat jy(NIE jou) so mishandel!

Jy probeer pateties wees, en kry dit ongelukkig nogal redelik suksesvol reg. Jou vorige boodkappe hier wys dat jy OF deel is van die fiets wedren omgewing of redelik ingelig is. Gebruik daardie posisie van 'bevoorregtig' egter asseblief positief, of hou liewers jou snater dig toe.

Ongelukkig is die enigste ding wat jy regkry met die wyse waarrop jy inligting probeer oordra om mense te irriteer...

So my money is on Skiet Piet bein in the bunch (prolly involved with the guy whose shirt was pulled) seein it happen and there's no little kid and he's playin the Hub with some great language and chirps and is akshally bloody funny.

If so ClapClapLOL

So my money is on Skiet Piet?bein in the bunch (prolly involved with the guy whose shirt?was pulled)?seein it happen and there's no little kid and he's playin the Hub with some great language and chirps and is akshally bloody funny.

?

If so ClapClapLOL

?

?

I think you might be right on this...

Some bloke with sour grapes cause he didn't get his top 50.

dunno about it being funny though... smiley36.gif

So my money is on Skiet Piet bein in the bunch (prolly involved with the guy whose shirt was pulled) seein it happen and there's no little kid and he's playin the Hub with some great language and chirps and is akshally bloody funny.

If so ClapClapLOL

Reminds me of COUCHPOTATO!!!!!!!!