Shortest route: Durbanville to Bonnievale

MCDreyer

Can someone help me please?

I want to ride to Bonnievale this weekend from Durbanville via Stellenbosch and Franschhoek pass to Bonnievale. My question is:

Do I have to ride from Franschhoek pass first towards Villiersdorp, Worcester, Robertson, Bonnievale or is there a shorter route perhaps straight through to McGregor and then towards Bonnievale?

Distance a bit far if there aint a more direct route.

wel, as ek met my kar ry is die vinnigste/kortste n1-tonnel-worcester-robertson. Dan bonnievale toe regs by die sirkel uit robertson uit. Ek dink franschhoek om gaan verder wees. Hike by die tonnel ek klim agter op 'n bakkie! 

I think it might be a bit shorter over du toits kloof.

but you will have to go worcester robertson - there is no other route that I am aware of.

Jis Fanie, ek ry Saterdagoggend saam met iemand tot by Stellenbosch, ontmoet mense daar en ry Franschhoek toe oor die pas. Van daar af op my eie so soek 'n roete om by Bonnievale te kom van daar af.

Het 'n bachelors (groot Cois s'n) by Olifantskrans River Cabins.

Van die bopunt van die pas af Worcester se kant to, Robertson, Bonnievale, tot by plek is 150km. Dit na ek reeds 70km gedoen het.

Het 'n bachelors (groot Cois s'n) by Olifantskrans River Cabins.

Sorry, don't know the quickest route but the River Cabins have got to be one of the nicest spots for a weekend getaway.

Thanks brussel!

The only other way is from Franshhoek towards the N2 but that's even further.

220 is a bit far out me thinks...

River cabins looks nice on the website. Problem is: after cycling there to a bachelors, I would have one beer and walk on my ears.

Daar is 3 algemene roetes met verskeie variasies:

1. Du Toitskloof - Worcester - Robertson - Bonnievale

2. Franshoek Pas - Villiersdorp - Worcester - Robertson - Bonnievale

3. Sir Lowries Pas - Caledon - Stormsvlei - Bonnievale

Jy kan ook 2 en 3 kombineer, en in plaas van Worcester om, kan jy Grabouw/N2 om ry. Afstand is baie dieselfde vir al die opsies.

ja, jy gaan 'n cheap date wees! Sien hierdie as jy rus naweek, enigste advies wat ek het. Gaan dawie deur? Ander moet jy sorg dat jy vroeg daar is en dan kan jy en dawie mekaar pak gee. 

Lyk my die opsies is almal ma-se-ver. Sal maar besluit of ek kans sien, maar 220 behoort my seker goed te doen.

Thanks julle!

Sal vir Dawie bel. Nie seker of hy gaan nie, maar goeie idee.

after villiersdorp and just before Worcester you need to turn right at Aan de Doorns Cellar , the sign should say Worcester/Robertson , that should cut off about 20 kms from the journey. pm worcester wheelers for exact directions.

after villiersdorp and just before Worcester you need to turn right at Aan de Doorns Cellar ' date=' the sign should say Worcester/Robertson , that should cut off about 20 kms from the journey. pm worcester wheelers for exact directions.[/quote']

Quite right - it's the route to Overhex.

You have to go through Villersdorp towards Worcester. If you're on a MTB then I can send you a route which is approx. 120km from Villersdorp to Bonnievale .