Hard or softtail?

Molifi

Nope, I was sitting in large hall with lots people wiriting an examDead. Ridden the course dozens of times though, really great single track.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirt?Girl - Are you stirring a bit?

me?? neverrrrrrrrrr...Embarrassed

I just honestly think peeps that don't ride hardtails' date=' do so, cos they can't. So they are either old or injured..

This off course excludes any DH riders.Big%20smile
[/quote']

hmmppf... I take offense to that.

I'm not old (haven't even hit the 30's yet) and am not injured and had no problems riding a hardtail down rocky singletracks etc. 

I just have more fun on my Stumpy.  I can ride over things that I would avoid if I had a HT.  I do have the luxury of locking my rear shock though when I do the pedal power rides.  You can really feel the difference on uphills and downhills as expected, but also on the flat. 

Is Ratty feeling "ratty"?? LOL jokes, hey I'm 30 next year march and I still feel like a spring chicken (Tongue at Dirt*girl)

Dirt?Girl - Are you stirring a bit?

me?? neverrrrrrrrrr...Embarrassed

I just honestly think peeps that don't ride hardtails' date=' do so, cos they can't. So they are either old or injured..

This off course excludes any DH riders.Big%20smile
[/quote']

hmmppf... I take offense to that.

I'm not old (haven't even hit the 30's yet) and am not injured and had no problems riding a hardtail down rocky singletracks etc. 

I just have more fun on my Stumpy.  I can ride over things that I would avoid if I had a HT.  I do have the luxury of locking my rear shock though when I do the pedal power rides.  You can really feel the difference on uphills and downhills as expected, but also on the flat. 

No offense intended...just my view of soft tail riders, since...ermm, forever I think. Embarrassed

Both. Horses for courses' date=' etc. Or split the difference with a 29er HT.

[/quote']

i'm with you on this one. it's silly to limit yourself to just one bike. get a ht and sprung machine, and throw a rigid ss in there if you think bumps are fun.

[/quote']

i'm with you on this one. it's silly to limit yourself to just one bike. get a ht and sprung machine, and throw a rigid ss in there if you think bumps are fun.

spoken like a true old man.

Both. Horses for courses' date=' etc. Or split the difference with a 29er HT. [/quote'] i'm with you on this one. it's silly to limit yourself to just one bike. get a ht and sprung machine, and throw a rigid ss in there if you think bumps are fun.

?

spoken like a true old man who has actually ridden his bike in the last two months... .

[/quote']

I see you live by your signature.

Both. Horses for courses' date=' etc. Or split the difference with a 29er HT. [/quote'] i'm with you on this one. it's silly to limit yourself to just one bike. get a ht and sprung machine, and throw a rigid ss in there if you think bumps are fun.

spoken like a true old man who has actually ridden a borrowed bike in the last two months....and who has fell over on almost every ride

[/quote']

you speaking to me child?

?

spoken like a true old man who has actually ridden? borrowed?bike in the last two months....and who has fell over on almost every?ride ...except dirt*girl's home trails...and they still keep lending their bikes to this old man

[/quote']

Affrimative
Racer X2009-08-27 06:32:03

[/quote']

Affrimative

depends? affirmative? make up your mind boy.

You know what else Ghandi said?

?

?

?

?

Affrimative

?

depends? affirmative? make up your mind boy.

?

You know what else Ghandi said?

"i'll be back"?