Something to look at on a friday

ngala24

Hog if i remember correctly your frame was 2.001 or something like that when we weighed it.

The Hx1 is a very tough and versatile frame' date=' build it as you have as a AM or buy a Xsmall and run it as a DJ bike. There are alot of guys that use at as a XC even

[/quote']

I could recommend it for XC actually. First of all it climbs really great. Second, because the BB nicely forward, the seat disappears when you stand on the bike, making it easier to negotiate obstacles.

The high front-end on mine also helps so much with the technical stuff. It's easier to bunnyhop than my Trials bike!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something unique and at a reasonable price,........ that must be a first in the south african bike industry

Did HR tell you how many times he fell over while riding on it?

Alledgedly fell I only saw him lying down taking a restBig%20smile

Hog that Hx1 does ride nice, its convinced me to go make plans for me HX2 to be ordered that i had on hold. Coming with a couple bling parts though

Great looking Bike Gav, good luck 

Does it come in Gold Big%20smile ??

It would have to be goldfinger   Avatar
Goldmember2009-09-01 02:42:55

They do arrange custom spray jobs so any colour you desire Stu, we must get together so you can take the blue one for a ride and give me your thoughts

They do arrange custom spray jobs so any colour you desire Stu' date=' we must get together so you can take the blue one for a ride and give me your thoughts

[/quote']

i want one in magenta smiley2.gif

oi, gav, how'd you feel after the first ride?

I was a little sore sunday and yesterday but much better now. What time did you guys leave there on Sunday ?

Hog and I left well after Barry, we had to finish off the beers.

Hog even swore at me in German, in his defence though he was passing on a message from his mother!

True story, I shizen you not.

what is the price tag on the white one ?

what make is it ?

Slowbee the make is CHUMBA and you can view and get more info here

www.chumbaracing.com

The white one went for R31 000 including Pedals and slime and a professional fitting for the owner.

I was a little sore sunday and yesterday but much better now. What time did you guys leave there on Sunday ?

about 3-ish. had to feed the boys and get them bathed...a father's work is never done...