1. 1. Soft tail vs hard tail

• Soft tail
    • Hard tail

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeap, a 29er HT and a 26er full susser and by the end of next year more likely a 29er full susser will be the way to go!

GF has the Super Fly 100 FS 29er , Santa Cruze has a carbon FS 29er now too. There are 3 x 6 inch plus 29 DH bikes at least coming out next year and a whisper of a 7 inch travel full on DH rig also. There are now DH 29er tires and XC 29er tires at 420 grams each...
Kiwi2009-09-11 02:28:04

Yeap' date=' a 29er HT and a 26er full susser and by the end of next year more likely a 29er full susser will be the way to go!

GF has the Super Fly 100 FS 29er , Santa Cruze has a carbon FS 29er now too. There are 3 x 6 inch plus 29 DH bikes at least coming out next year and a whisper of a 7 inch travel full on DH rig also. There are now DH 29er tires and XC 29er tires at 420 grams each...
[/quote']

Kiwi- What does your 29 inch package deals start at? wheels + frame + forks.

I got some beefy road wheels so I van mabe use them with V-eesBig%20smile

There is a very similar paralel to this in triathlons... To use the trisuit or not.. especialy in the sprint events where your swom takes 10 minutes. and taking a suit off takes about 30 seconds, but- its more comfortable.. Though if youre fit and dont mind freezzing for a bit then youll be fineWink