just dont understand it

hagar

About 3 weeks ago i ordered a mini pump and a cluster for my mtb an d when collecting from the PO paid a sum of r91.43

This arvie i collected this stuff to pimp my new raliegh mtb !!!

i did not pay 1 cent how this works i dont really know but its ok by me and now i am just waiting for my race face crank set to complete the pimp Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile cant wait

20090902_112113_IMG_0033_1.jpg

I've also had some packages slip through the cracks. I just smiled and said thanks. Got the same rear der as you from CRC recently, going for a song. Is your also the 2007 version?

yea think so cant remember but think it was a bargain LOL i got my pump two weeks ago !!!! am so chuffed cant wait to get it assembled the fire is burning the red wine flowing and i even managed a quick ride on the road Winkhagar2009-09-02 11:40:05

hagar you used the new camera?

LOLLOLLOLLOL you noticed !!!

yes taken a few pics tonite could not help myself !!!LOLLOL

Hagar: its because you are special- special things happen to special peopleBig%20smile

Wa koop jy jou goed- ek order sommer 'n hele boks patches, miskien stuur hulle vir my 'n nuwe bikeLOL

hey hey akkedis thanks het sommer die rooi tannie gaan ry gisteraand sy kort bietjie skoon maak maar anders is sy nog so mooi !!!

order by Chain reaction daar in ireland !!! 

ja ons pos kantoor excellent service !!!! ek expect nog n pakkie binne kort !!!

lucky dude Hagar!!

i wouldnt mind recieving a package with the new xx groupset in it that i dont have to pay for!!

forgive me if this has been discussed before but could you please explain the process of buying from CRC once you placed your order do they ship to your nearest post office? and when and how do you pay for the import taxes and what is the average delivery on orders from them?

Now I don't understand. You ordered a pump and cluster and you get shifters and derailleur?

That amount you paid is about right. It's just Vat and R25 handling fee. Sometimes they get the amount wrong that needs to get charged.

no no no looks like you had too much sleep again !!!

two weeks ago i received the pump and the cluster and paid the money!!!

yesterday i received the pimp stuffs and did not pay i just waved and smiled at the ou tannie behind the counter whith who i have had words already about other parcels cos then never told me they need hard cash at the po and i was their with my plastic AngryAngryAngry

lucky dude Hagar!!

i wouldnt mind recieving a package with the new xx groupset in it that i dont have to pay for!!

forgive me if this has been discussed before but could you please explain the process of buying from CRC once you placed your order do they ship to your nearest post office? and when and how do you pay for the import taxes and what is the average delivery on orders from them?

hell man i was surprised myself on my old order of the mini pump and cluster for r615 zar i paid r93 ront.

how they calculate it i dont know but is +- 15 percent !!!

My last order I could pay with credit card.

at the PO ??? fork man i dont think our PO even has letricity they are bit behind here !!!