"Granny gear saved my bike last night"

Goose1

Goose1, thanx for a brilliant laugh.

As you say, today you are laughing about it, but I am sure the possible consequences must have been pointed out by "the loved one" by now.

I can actually build the picture of said f....er pedalling his little affirmative ass off and going nowhere and the white wizard chasing him down. At least you were kind enough to assist him in his dismount from your steed.

Well done and thanx for the laugh.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your so right "g", the wife wasn't to happy to at all and wanted me to wait for armed response but by then my"steed" would be in some location by now or sold for a miserable amount compared to real value??

i suppose had they stole the wife i would have waited a little longer....TongueWink

your so right "g"' date=' the wife wasn't to happy to at all and wanted me to wait for armed response but by then my"steed" would be in some location by now or sold for a miserable amount compared to real value??

i suppose had they stole the wife i would have waited a little longer....TongueWink
[/quote']

At least she could find her way home again?smiley2.gif

I am at home with bronchitis, so my missus just saw this post and her sense of humour levels became sorely depleted.

I do understand your comment was made in the most loving way possible!smiley4.gif

absolutely , but bear in mind in the good old days you were hung for stealen another mans "steed" never though for stealen his wife?

how times have changed???????

absolutely ' date=' but bear in mind in the good old days you were hung for stealen another mans "steed" never though for stealen his wife?

how times have changed???????[/quote']

Tell me about it - now we are just hung.................Clown

Sounds like an shocking experience all round. LOL Happy you got your bike back!

Know of people who witnessed an AA #@$%  redistribute a full old 54cm TV singlehanded from an second floor apartment, down across the garden of unit below, then jump over an 6 foot wall with 2 foot elec fencing on top!  

All of you should go to Makro and buy the R120 electric cable lock. If it is tampered with, then it makes a bloody big noise!

Yes gr8 U got the bike back but I have to ask:

Was the bike left in the yard or un-locked & if so "it was left to its own demise" and U are to blame for leaving it open for theft - Disapprove

"DTApprove"

Yup. How dare you leave your bike unlocked behind electric fencing with a closed gate? YOU SWINE.

You are lucky  that you are not charged with reckless negligence.

for a moment there i thought my mother had been on the hub cos thats what she said..........

8ft perimeter brick wall , 5 strands of electric fence above, how he got in and out still has me beaten??? but i will give myself 3 lashes with a wet tacky for thinking my bike might be safe outside the kitchen door, left there cos i had just washed it and it wasnt totally dry yetShocked

GOOSE12009-09-04 01:35:35