A-hole Motorist

DRIVETRAIN

Angry

I am F$&^%$%^&^NG FURIOUS this morning -

after dropping my daughter off at Greenside High we come to a stop street' date=' this moer is behind me- female cyclist is coming on around the bend at the golf course - many of U know where this is.

I wait for her to pass & she's close, this moer wheelies past behind me on the left and cuts infront of her...I hoot at her to stop which she did..she was mad. I go after him & he sees me coming - beats me to the traffic light giving me the finger

I swear today was gonna be my day to moer a motorist - Ouch or damage his car, he must be thankful he sped away leaving me in traffic. Swine...

I don't see us winning any time soon against these ass holes .... Angry

"DTBig%20smile"
[/quote']

hey dt glad that you were there to warn the girl, eish she could have been a statistic :(

had a close encounter on wednesday when a car decided to make a u_turn at the traffic light on corner of barry hartzog & 7th ... with a taxi coming from the other side, me right in front of the first car that is in the go-straight lane (but potentially could go right) .... they missed each other with lots of screeching brakes, i would have been crushed between the black bm and the taxi ... was wondering if it is worth it .... but then you go a bit further and theres a singletrack and dogs and people and kids on tiny bicycles in delta park ... still wondering if it's worth it, though - will have to rethink my commute-route to cut that corner out ...

Where can one train these days ? Riding off road you get hijacked riding on the road you get whacked by cars.Also had a close encounter yesterday with a taxi driving in the yellow lane on the Randfontein Krugersdorp road .Gonna take up bowls at least then I can die of a heart attack on the greens.

I had 'fun' with a knob in a new (W reg) Audi A4 (Blue) last night on the Old Pretoria Road (from Allendale to New Road) - I was in the Land Rover 110!

Why do people think that they can drive at 'double the traffic speed' for over 1km in the yellow lane to get past all of the traffic?

I have to say I resorted to 'childish mode' - blocked him in the yellow lane, then he tried 'straddling the middle of the road', then ended up behind me in the queue - I 'rolled back' deliberately so that he could not pull round me and waited for a while until some of the people he passed while racing in the yellow lane got past - when he got level with me, he avoided looking at me, and was a fat-bloke on the phone (he'd been driving at upto 140!, presumably while yattering on the phone).

(as an aside, how come people can afford the expensive cars, but not the R3k for a 'hands free' kit?)

He then went in the 'straight on' yellow lane at New Road and turned left at the lights to avoid the queue on the filter lanes - overall 'what a dick'

It's not good that I resort to childish behavour, but what do you do? (I'd quite happily get out and put a knife through his, and many other a-Holes, tyres).

Angry

I am F$&^%$%^&^NG FURIOUS this morning -

after dropping my daughter off at Greenside High we come to a stop street' date=' this moer is behind me- female cyclist is coming on around the bend at the golf course - many of U know where this is.

I wait for her to pass & she's close, this moer wheelies past behind me on the left and cuts infront of her...I hoot at her to stop which she did..she was mad. I go after him & he sees me coming - beats me to the traffic light giving me the finger

I swear today was gonna be my day to moer a motorist - Ouch or damage his car, he must be thankful he sped away leaving me in traffic. Swine...

I don't see us winning any time soon against these ass holes .... Angry

"DTBig%20smile"
[/quote'] This is a problem when you have a country with sacrosanct constitution and democracy but where accountability has no place!!

... Also had a close encounter yesterday ...

seems like this week was a really bad week for cycling safety  Cry

next week can only be better!

Gonna take up bowls at least then I can die of a heart attack on the greens.

and die of a heart attack of all the excitement? LOL