can u believe this

chucky

Wonder what will happen if some-one hit his children by accident while they are playing on their bikes in the street. THEN IT WILL BE A DIFFERENT STORY.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have personally knocked over 2 and will continue to do so until they understand that it is our area .[/quote']

Uhm....

Is this not admitting to attempted manslaughter? Confused

Certainly qualifies for Hate Speech.

They have a website (www.cradletrout.com) with a contact page - perhaps every hub member should send them 'warm regards' (or just send the text of his E-Mail back to him) to their contact page - I'll start!

Crumpets that website is slower than its owner. But will persist and remind him what a great marketing story for him this is.

How about simply coping his text into the contact us page, use a title such as 'Upset Road User - Car, motorcycle, Bicycle' as the title, and use an E-Mail address such as upset1@upset1.com (perhaps we can use the addresses sequentially (what are there, 2000 hub members?) - that would fill his inbox up nicely!
levett2009-09-16 08:13:26

go to his website. There is a "contact us" box where you can send your comments. maybe mention to him that if you send mail from your work email address, someones bound to notice and may even go to the papers with it. Not the type of exposure cradletrout.com is looking for...

They have a website (www.cradletrout.com) with a contact page - perhaps every hub member should send them 'warm regards' (or just send the text of his E-Mail back to him) to their contact page - I'll start!

Crumpets that website is slower than its owner. But will persist and remind him what a great marketing story for him this is.

HAHA it gets even funnier, stuck on "13% Indexing" Unlucky for him!!!

I have personally knocked over 2 and will continue to do so until they understand that it is our area .[/quote']

Uhm....

Is this not admitting to attempted manslaughter? Confused

Certainly qualifies for Hate Speech.

Right on. Lets ask Julius to step in?

No. But I can register his address on some nasty sites.

smiley32.gif sites like ilikemalema.com or redhotp0rn.com.

No. But I can register his address on some nasty sites.

smiley32.gif sites like ilikemalema.com or redhotp0rn.com.

sies para!! ok ok, it's funny LOL

"knocked over 2 and will continue to do so until they understand that it is our area ."

Must be one of the richest guys in the county' date=' we should be blessed to ride on "his" roads![/quote']

I do not care he can be "The Pope" for all I care he is and will be a pr*ck

Sent him a nice reminder that he will find his match on the road soon and he will get the living daylights beaten out of him.

Sent him a nice reminder that he will find his match on the road soon and he will get the living daylights beaten out of him.

With a lekker hub profile pic like that. Tarm GSTR its gonna be you LOL

Why not forward that mail through to EWN.co.za could be fun for him to try explain to the media and subsequently the cops...