Interclub 3 - Pics

Pantani

Pantani

Thanks for the photo's.***Small Hijack***

To the traffic official and the MARSHALL not on their posts at the Kromdraai turnoff THANKS for stuffing up a potentially good race for the Elite and vets 30-39 groups. You do not understand the untold damage caused by your stupidity. I hope the club and CGC deal with both in the manner befitting.

To all the cyclists affected by this mess I apologize for the morons behaviour

Pantani

Thanks for the photo's.***Small Hijack***

To the traffic official and the MARSHALL not on their posts at the Kromdraai turnoff THANKS for stuffing up a potentially good race for the Elite and vets 30-39 groups. You do not understand the untold damage caused by your stupidity. I hope the club and CGC deal with both in the manner befitting.

To all the cyclists affected by this mess I apologize for the morons behaviour

Mallo, well organised interclub, the traffic cop sleeping was not your fault. Other than that a good circuit and thanks for the cold drinks after the race and the key ring. Nice touch!

Cheers

Gary

If this was the Interclub on Saterday, I did the Afriman duathlon starting at Glenburne Lodge and the signs for the duathlon and the interclub confused some of the duathletes also.  Yes the cop was asleep at the circle just after Lion and Rhino park.  Was very warm and the route was tough.  Well done to all!!!

Passed a couple of you lot on the way to the Rhino & Lion Park. Was tempted to lean out the window and yell "My name is Ken" Big%20smile

Glad to hear there were no incidents.

I know the lack of a marshall at one point did cause confusion, but whatever happened to "it's still your responsibility to know the route".

One club-mate got the benefit and the other not, so I guess it worked out even for us.

Thanks to all involved - hope to see the series take place again next year.

well done to New Horizons, the event went off well, and was well organised, next year we will be having 6 interclub events starting from April, will keep you all postedClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap