Seth hates prawns - shocking discovery

GLuvsMtb

http://www.2oceansvibe.com/2009/09/16/prawns-encourage-kids-to-shoot-traffic-lights/comment-page-1/#comment-9419

I will not be supporting any of the businesses that associate themselves with this sort of generalisations and intolerance towards cyclists. Vote with your wallets' date=' I say.
[/quote']

Why may I ask you????............ read all the posts and you will see the intolerance comes from people who are gatvol of the absolutely disdain of rules cyclists exhibit whilst on the road...... it seems they are not only crapping on their own veranda's but also on other people's property!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha, i am a PRAWN, Hahahaha I love it.

I suppose SETH is the type to ride a VW (not to be taken seriously by VW owners - LOL) and I suppose he also has his name as a numberplate (just a generalisation) - what a 'wannabe' (even though he makes some good points at times) - good laugh for a monday morning.Clap

I love Seth - the classic "make money by being controversial" artist.

The only thing sadder than his attitude is that it works - Seth is famousish.

Kinda like the Ken/Cradle thread - he riles eeryone up and then walks away with a new car sponsor.

I wonder who the loser is here? Hey! It's us! Ironic aint it??? It does, howevr, give us a fairly good idea of how to shut Seth up....

http://www.2oceansvibe.com/2009/09/16/prawns-encourage-kids-to-shoot-traffic-lights/comment-page-1/#comment-9419

?

I will not be supporting any of the businesses that associate themselves with this sort of generalisations and intolerance towards cyclists. Vote with your wallets' date=' I say.
[/quote']

?

Why may I ask you????............ read all the posts and you will see the intolerance comes from people who are gatvol of the absolutely disdain of rules cyclists exhibit whilst on the road...... it seems they are not only crapping on their own veranda's but also on other people's property!!!!!!!

i'm sure these defecating cyclists wouldn't actually go on the properties to do their business. technically it would not be their property, but the municipality's. doesn't make it any better, but i just wanted to nitpick...for accuracy's sake...

[/quote']

i'm sure these defecating cyclists wouldn't actually go on the properties to do their business. technically it would not be their property, but the municipality's. doesn't make it any better, but i just wanted to nitpick...for accuracy's sake...

Well, the Cradle Dwellers seems to have annexed the whole area as their own exclusive property including the roads and Municipal property.

"crapping on their own veranda" is a free translation of the Afrikaans for.... "nou *** jy op jou eie voorstoep" ...... axactly what cylists are doing at present in the Cradle and everywhere else where they cycle.

?

[/quote']

?

?

Well, the Cradle Dwellers seems to have annexed the whole area as their own exclusive property including the roads and Municipal property.

?

"crapping on their own veranda" is a free translation of the Afrikaans for.... "nou *** jy op jou eie voorstoep" ...... axactly what cylists are doing at present?in the Cradle and everywhere else where they cycle.

pulling your socks, big fella. there's a very similar saying in english, but i won't post it here. smiley2.gif

Bad prawns can make you *** too ...

"good prawns gone bad" is the title of a video series that pantani is starting via the blingking thingie website. he's gonna get young cycling ladies to lift their shirts for him at all the major races. you heard it here first. smiley2.gif holy roller2009-09-21 04:51:18

Bad prawns can make you *** too ...

"good prawns gone bad" is the title of a video series that pantani is starting via the blingking thingie website. he's gonna get young cycling ladies to lift their shirts for him at all the major races. you heard it here first. smiley2.gif

i heard he's modelled it on Ali G's visit to the Cannes Film Festival (Adult)

20090921_061252_DSC06686.jpg

Hoe verlang ekke nou terug Mosambiek toe....... Dit is so R50-00 se prawns daai!!!!!!!!!

20090921_061252_DSC06686.jpg

Hoe verlang ekke nou terug Mosambiek toe....... Dit is so R50-00 se prawns daai!!!!!!!!!
12/2007 - R 60.00.    ELKE 2de aand Big%20smile