No kit for worlds team..

Colnago

>>> highly doubt Anatomic will not supply our riders with new kit... It's their brand being promoted to an international audience. They would want to showcase how good their products are right?>>>

Right. Just for the record, Anatomic did not make the kit

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so then if this is the case why should the problems be brought forward.. seems better to just bitch on the hub' date=' of which i was never a member till two days ago.. [/quote'] Joined: 20 Sep 2009 weren't you the one who told me to get the facts the other day? it's been five days since you joined smiley4.gif
Good morning Holy... Head still thumping is it?

?

We will forgive Hunted his lack of Hub credentials.? He seems to be suitably qualified to commentLOL

smiley36.gif been up long enough for it to have stopped thumping. smiley2.gif not worried about his hub cred, it's the ability to count that i was talking about smiley36.gif

He Carinus

When i say calls not being returned its the whole office and yes that includes our president.
This is even more frustrating when ideas are being given to improve cycling in SA for all cyclists across the board and no notice gets taken.

Again i say what is the point of sitting with people discussing things' date='when you know the minute the meeting is over all is forgotten..
This has also happened with other partied to verify.One year later not one reply as to what we discussed in a meeting on ideas to help cycling..

Lastly please let me know what mistakes have been made by me..i happily have them on the hub..got nothing to hide..

Robbie[/quote']

maybe he was sleeping ??? oh... you phoned at 13pm... oopsLOLLOLLOL

saw on parliamentary service(on DSTV nogal) they had a good napping session the other dayLOLLOLLOL

hunter becomes hunted - saliva, lemmer and till do not know how to respond to telecalls? 

the latter may now join saliva in retirement, failing to labour in the best interest of the organisation. oder?

How pathetic is it when our National team for two years running has had to have riders use cycling kit' date='wash it and then pass it on to another athlete.

I find that very poor.. what is wrong with the people who run the system, cant be that hard to organize enough kit per head.. smiley7.gif [/quote']

Well at least only half of the actual team went otherwise it would have been worse.

they should actually allow riders to say wear their trade team shorts and socks.....those are the guys that really get them to worlds.......

When i say calls not being returned its the whole office and yes that includes our president.
This is even more frustrating when ideas are being given to improve cycling in SA for all cyclists across the board and no notice gets taken.
  Bloody uselss JZ.

Again i say what is the point of sitting with people discussing things' date='when you know the minute the meeting is over all is forgotten..
This has also happened with other partied to verify.One year later not one reply as to what we discussed in a meeting on ideas to help cycling..
[/quote'] Bloody Malema

Lastly please let me know what mistakes have been made by me..i happily have them on the hub..got nothing to hide.
Maybe Carinus made the mistakes? 

I'm glad to see Carinus has made some response. Maybe coz he's leaving CSA (according to other threads) that he's now prepared to comment.

Carinus maybe you can also comment on the thread about not paying any expenses etc.

Also, did CSA contribute anything to the MTB worlds expenses and did our 3 medallists receive any incentives for their medals ?

As well as the question....."what happens to all the license monies, race entries etc ?"